Sleepover

Regular POV
Everyone was getting ready for the sleepover, and you started to fix the house a bit. It was 4:00pm and they were all gunna go to the mall around 5:00pm.

Kirishima POV
"Come on, Bakugo! It will be fun I promise!!!" I yelled.

"No way, dumbass!"

He can be so stubborn, I thought, hold up, lemme try something.

"Yeah, it's fine if you don't come. You're a wimp anyways. Too scared." I laughed a bit.

"Ha? Who you calling a wimp?" He yelled at me. "I'm not scared, dumbass! Fine! I'm gunna go! Damn!"

Got him, I thought.

Denki POV
"What should I bring?!" I yelled. First time at a girls house! Dammit!

I finally made up my mind (surprisingly). I'mma bring a flashlight, speaker, chips, and the rest I'mma find at the corner store.

Mina POV
"Jirou! Are you going to bring your guitar? We could have karaoke!" I shouted to her.

"H-hey! No need to yell! I'm right here! And yes, I'm bringing my guitar. The acoustic guitar." She said back.

"Cool! And sorry, hehe."

Sero POV
"I'mma go to a corner store," I said to myself, "I can't decide."

Regular POV
Fast forward to the mall parking lot...
"Yay! Everyone is here!!" Mina said.

"Haha, yep!" Denki said.

"Where is Y/N-san?" Kirishima asked.

Soon everyone heard a engine. And from a distance there was a black motorcycle with a rider. The figure came closer, and the motorcycle took a skid then stopped. The rider took off their helmet to reveal Y/N.

"Hey, guys! Did I miss much?" You said.

"Woah! Nice ride!!!" Sero said.

"Hehe, thanks." You replied.

"C'mon! Let's get going, idiots!" Bakugo yelled as he started to walk away.

"You actually got him to come?" Jirou asked Kirishima.

"Yeah, all it took was a little insult." Kirishima said.

Fast forward...

"That was really fun!" Mina yelled.

"Should we do it again?" You asked.

"For sure!" Jirou said.

"Let's go to Y/N's house now!" Denki said.

"You guys have your own ride?" You asked.

"Yeah, they are going in my car." Bakugo said.

Fast forward (sorry for the many fast forwards, I'm lazy sometimes)...

Everyone arrived at your house. It was a modern house. When you guys went inside there was still a few boxes.

"Sorry about the boxes." You said.

"That's fine!" Kirishima said.

"We could make a Fort." Sero said.