34 | Can I be your Girlfriend?

-I have to help you guys with this chapter, if you DONT READ THE FOLLOWING YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY THANK YOU LYY-

if writing is in between this a 'box' like this

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

__________________________________

like this is what I mean box

__________________________________

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

It's Matt's pov, anything else's is Ella's.

now I will let you read :)

-ella pov-

I run upstairs before making my way to my closet. I quickly grab a black hoodie and sweatpants before removing the dress fast and throwing it on the ground. I had no patience. 

I put the close on and run to my bathroom looking at myself. 

I brush my hair a bit before putting it into a messy but and applying lip gloss on. 

I hype myself up before heading back downstairs to find Matt. He removes his shirt and I immediately start to blush seeing him. 

"Hey, you're ready, let's go watch the sunset" He says smiling at me as I stare at him. He looks at himself before putting on his black hoodie.

"You copied me" I say looking at his outfit as I walk down the stairs fully.

"No, you copied me" He says looking at me.

"I put it on first, we both know that" I say to him.

"I could take it off if you want-"

"If you do I won't be concentrated on the sky" I mumble as he looks at me.

"What?" He says as he starts to smile.

"Huh, what?" I say as he playfully hits me. 

"Let's go before the sun goes to sleep" Matt says as we head out of the door.

"And again" Matt says opening my car door.

"I'm so excited thank you" I say as I get in the car.

"Me too" He says as he starts the car. He drives to a park that had a high hill. We get out of the car as Matt grabs a blanket from the truck.

"Someone came prepared" I say as we start walking up the hill. Matt lays the blanket on the ground and we sit on it before getting comfortable.

"This is so nice, no Nick no Chris, just us two" Matt says smiling as he looks at the smile.

____________________________

I had to find a way to ask Ella to be my girlfriend. She looked so pretty. I knew it was the right moment to do it

___________________________

"The silence is amazing" I said.

"Wanna say what we love about being here?" Matt asks me.

"The fresh air, the green grass, the sky just the vibe to be honest" I say as I turn over and look at him.

"Wanna know what you and the sky have in common?" He asks me.

"Both delightful to look at?" I say.

"No" Matt says as he laughs.

"Hey" I say hitting him.

"No, you are delightful to look at it's just not that, that I was thinking about" He says.

"I don't know tell me" I say trying to guess what it was.

"The sky is beautiful" Matt says as he sits up.

"Don't lie to me Matt" I say laughing as I sit up and face him.

"No EllaNia I'm being for real" He says as he starts to hold my hands.

"Ok, Matthew" I say to him as I look at my hands in his.

___________________

"Ella, I love spending time with you"  I said to her as she looked at me.

"I don't want you to be with Jake or anyone else" I said to her as I began to get nervous.

__________________

As Matt spoke, I was so confused about what he was gonna say but my heart was beating so fast.

"I don't want you to be with Jake or anyone else" He said to me as I started to notice what he was gonna say.

"Ella, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me as my eyes watered. I was speechless. I couldn't speak. I then snapped out of it and looked at him as he was waiting for me to respond.

"Yes" I said to him.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I said as he stood up.

"Oh my god" He said as he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Are you sure?' He said as he put me down and looked at me.

"Never been more sure in my life" I said to him as I looked him in the eyes.

I could see the sunset reflecting on his eyes, the wind blowing his brown hair, and his cheeks red as if he'd been sunburnt.

"You gonna kiss me or what?" He said to me as I smiled even bigger than I was. I leaned in and placed my lips on my boyfriend. As we pulled away we looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's go home and watch a movie, how does that sound?"  He asked me as he started picking up the blanket.

"Sounds great, boyfriend," I said to him as he laughed.

FINNALLYY