32 | dress

-ella pov-

"Don't Ella stop" Matt says putting my phone in his left pocket.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"Its not funny that was mean" I tell her.

"Whats twig?" She asks me reaching for my pocket as I hit her hand slightly.

"Matthew I just wanna search it up" I say looking at him as he looks back at me.

"Oh so where using full names now? ELla Nia" He says before I hit him.

"Don't call me that" I say looking at him.

"I called you that like 15 minutes ago and you didn't react" He says frowning.

"That's when I wasn't mad at you" I say before looking right in front of me. The mood swings I swear.

"Nia Im sorry I just don't want you getting hurt, hate comments hurt me and it happens every day. I didn't put you out there for you to get hurt. Just please don't take anything haters to say to heart" He says- before taking my phone out of his pocket and handing it to me placing it on my lap.

-matt pov-

"Thanks for being mean to me, it helps" SHe says taking her phone.

"What do you mean? I spoke nicely" I say to Ella confused.

"No like when we hated each other, any things the people may say to me, you already said it and I went thru the pain so it can't hurt me again" I hear Ella say which made my stomach feel some type of way. I didn't know I hurt her that bad that she can't take to relive the pain.

"Damn" I mumble feeling guilt.

"You didn't break me tho. You just left a scar that isn't removable" She says which kills me even more.

"Was I that bad?" O say asking her.

"You were pretty bad but it's not like if I didnt do anything to you" She says.

"DIfferent subjet before I start crying" I say jokingly wanting to end this talking session.

"Aww Matt. Fine" SHe says before holding on to my arm.

"What we doing tommorrow?" She asks me. 

"Asking you out" Is what I wanted to say but I couldnt ruin the suprise.

"Uhh I just wanna hangout with only you tommorrow" i tell her.

"Then can we hangout with Chrickolas today?" She asks me as I start laughing at the name she just said.

"WHat the fuck i Chrickolas" I ask her laughing.

"Its Chris an Nick together" She says.

"That sound so funny bro Chrickolas what" I say calming down. We were 5 minutes away so I guess we could hangout with Chrickolas.

"Ok sure yeah we can" I say as I keep driving after a red light.

We arrive hom and it was already 3:00 O clock. Damn we left at 11:13.

We knok on the door before being greeted with Nick and Chris.

"Where were you guys?" Nick asks with a worried face.

"CVS" Ella says enterring the house. I was about to enter before I was stopped by Chris pushing me back outside.

"Just one moment" He tells Nick and Ella. He closes the door behind him before looking at me and smiling.

"What?" I ask him with a nervous smile.

"You excited for tommorrw?" He asks me.

"Oh yeah I am" I say getting red.