18 | wasn't me

-nick pov-

I leave my room to go about 15 minutes later to tell Matt what happened to Ella.

"Matt?" I say opening his door to find him in the bathroom brushing his teeth

"Mhm" He says before spitting out the water and rinsing his mouth.

"Ella called me" I say.

"I don't care" He says.

"Are you mad at her?" I ask him.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Do you wanna talk to her?" I ask him as I pull out my phone from my pocket.

"Her boyfriend wouldn't want me talking to her" Matt says as he leaves the bathroom making me follow him.

"Boyfriend?" I ask him. Ella didn't have one. She tells me everything. Matt grabs his phone opening the messages with Ella.

"Her boyfriend" He says reading the last message that was sent to him from her phone.

"Shell explain when she gets here" I say.

"What do you mean?" Matt asks me shooting up.

"She's coming over" I say making Matt roll his eyes.

"Why?" He asks.

"Matt?" I say.

"What?" He says.

"Do you hate Ella again?" I ask him before he storms out of the room.

-matt pov-

"Shell explain when she gets here" Nick says

"What do you mean?" I ask shooting up.

"She's coming over" Nick says as I roll my eyes.

"Why?" I ask.

"Matt?" He says looking at me.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"Do you hate Ella again?" He asks me before I storms out of the room.

I run downstairs and before I grab a bowl to make breakfast, I hear the door ring. I knew it was Ella and I didn't wanna see her face, but I wanted to know if she was ok.

 I go to open the door and see Ella on her phone before her face goes up revealing her beautiful eyes to me. 'Not right now Matt' i think to myself.

"What do you want?" I say wanting her to realize.

"Nick invited me" She says innocently.

"Come in" I say as I step away from in front of the door letting her get in.

It was silent for a bit before Ella spoke up. "Wheres Ni-"

"Your boyfriend wouldn't want me talking to you so I'm gonna go" I say before getting up just to be stopped.

"I don't have one" Ella says holding my arm.

"Then who texted me last night?" I ask her as I pull my arm from her grip.

"I was asleep all last night" She tells me making me confused.

"Then who texted this?" I ask her raising my voice. She just stays silent.

"Your lying to me Ella" I say angry.

"Jake texted you I didn't" She says making me even angrier

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU WITH JAKE?" I ask her yelling.

"He came to my house Matt" She tells me.

"WHY DIDINT YOU TELL HIM TO LEAVE" I yell as Nick comes downstairs.

"I NEEDED SOMETHING TO DO MATT! I COULDN'T TAKE MY MIND OFF YOU!" She yells before breaking into tears and running into Nick's room.

"Ella-" I say before she slams the door. I could hear her crying from inside. I felt so bad. Why do I keep making her cry?

-comment what you think will happen next-