03 | lie for me

-ella pov-

"Um I'm sorry to tell you but, your wrist is severely broken. Your gonna have to keep this cast on for about 3 weeks or so" The nurse tells me.

"It's ok ill be fine." I tell the nurse.

"If you ever feel any sort of tense pain you can take some medicine ok?" she says nicely.

"Ok ill is ok" I say.

"Ok another doctor will be coming to see you shortly," she says heading out.

"Can I see my friends Chris and Nick? They're right outside" I ask.

"Yeah ill call them for you" she says s she heads out to go get them.

They walk into the room and they both hug me.

"Are you ok?" they ask me.

"I'm fine guys I-" Someone walked into the room. I thought it was the doctor. But it was my enemy. Matt.

"What do you want?" I ask him getting annoyed.

"I'm just bored so I came," He says. He looked like he was lying.

"Yeah right" Nick says.

"Hey, I'm doctor Alyssa ill be asking you a few questions" she says holding a notepad.

"Ok ask away" I say smiling.

"May I ask you, how did you break your wrist?" The doctor asks me. I look at Matt and he's looking down.

I didn't wanna say that Matt pushed me. No matter how bad I hated Matt, I couldn't tell the truth. I thought he would go to jail. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't.

"I was playing with them and then I fell down the stairs" When I said that, all the triplets looked at Matt because they knew it wasn't true.

"Ok and did you get pushed or did you trip?" she asked.

"I tripped." I say looking at Matt who was already looking at me.

"Ok so try to be more careful beside stairs ok?" she says before she heads out.

"Wow Matthew, just wow" Chris says.

"What?" Matt says.

"She saved your ass" Nick says.

"I never forced anyone to do anything" Matt says before getting up.

"Nick, can you get Doctor Alyssa? I wanna tell her the truth" I say.

"NO!" Matt said.

"Then stop being an ungrateful bitch" I mumble making Nick and Chris laugh.

"You know what? You guys can call an Uber I'm gone" Matt says before heading out.

-matt being petty<<<< me writing these stories-

this is short im so sorry