02 | broken

-matt pov-

I felt really bad for hurting Ella. But she was trying to sit on my chair. My favorite chair. The one I always sit on. I had to bring these kids to the hospital because her arm was 'swollen'. 

"It hurts" Ella whines.

"Bro Matt, are you even gonna say sorry?" Chris asks from the back seat.

"Why?" I ask knowing damn well what I did.

"YOU HURT HER FUCKING ARM MATTHEW!" Nick yells at me.

"Ok, she was trynna sit on my chair" I say nervously.

"It's a fucking chair Matt, there were 2 other chairs there Matt" Chris says.

"Why would you push me so hard?" Ella asked me crying really hard.

"I-" I'm cut off as usual.

"Don't speak to me" Ella says.

"Then don't speak to me either" I say acting like I don't care when I really did.

We keep driving to the hospital with silence but only Ella crying. I felt so bad. We arrive at the hospital and they take her into a room. Room 42. They make us wait in the waiting room and the talking starts.

"Matt I'm done talking to you for the week bro" Nick says.

"Same honestly, she's a girl bro" Chris says.

"But she was trying to sit on my chair" I whisper yell.

"ITS A FUCKING CHAIR MATT" Nick yells making all eyes go on us.

"Ok Nick I understand you are mad but library voice please" Chris says.

"Ok um I need Nick and Chris" The doctor who was fixing up Ella says.

"Can I come to?" I ask Nick.

"If you hate her so much why do you care?" Chris asks me.

"Right" I say.

I see Nick and Chris enter her room and I see her laying on the hospital bed. she looks t me but quickly looks away. I feel so bad. I'm going anyway. I don't care. 

-Not him going inside. Lmao, I hope you liked it-

-