13 | the plan

HELP: Flashbacks are written like this.

-ella pov-

"I have a plan" Chris tells me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Let's go to Nick's room he has to hear this" He says before pulling me upstairs. We open Nicks's room to see him on the edge of his bed on his phone.

"Nick" Chris says making him lookup.

"What?" Nick says.

"Ok you know how you and Matt don't have feelings for each other?" Chris says making me nodd.

"Ok, Nick we know Matt. He wouldn't kiss you just for fun. He like absolutely hated you all his life" Chris says making it all make sense. 

Matthew Sturniolo could have feelings for me.

"Ok, what does this mean tho?" Nick asks.

"We need to make Matt jealous and then hell confess to you or to us because he wouldn't want you with someone else" Chris says. Smart kid.

"Facts, you should flirt with her Chris" Nick says.

"Ew" Chris and I say at the same time.

"We need you guys together Ella please" Nick says.

"Fine if it's ok with you Ella" Chris says.

"Yeah sure, but this won't work" I say.

"It will trust" Chris says.

"You should order flowers so when it comes ill be like 'thanks Chris' then hell get mad" I suggest.

"GOOD IDEA" Chris says before going on his phone and going on an online flowers delivery website.

"Ok and what do I do?" Nick says.

"You just keep shipping us and keep telling Chris to be with me" I tell Nick.

"And what prize do I get from doing this?" Chris asks.

"I should be asking you this" I say looking at him.

"Why I'm helping you" He says.

"I'll get you guys ice cream if he confesses," I say.

"You like him don't you?" Nick asked me seriously making Matt look at me too.

I was about to tell them I did but Matt walked in.

"What are you guys doing?" He says. I look back at the door and see Matt with just a towel around his waist and wet hair. I was speechless. I look at Chris who was already looking at me and smiling. 

"Talking" Nick says saving me.

"About?" Matt asks.

"About where we wanna eat" Nick says. He's such a genius.

"Did you guys pick a place?" He asks us.

"Um IHOP" Nick says.

"Ok you guys go get ready" He says before leaving the room.

"We know you were blushing Elllllaaaaaa" Nick says teasing me.

"Stop" I tell him.

"She was redder than the tomato sauce mom made" Chris says laughing making Nick laugh.

"SHE WAS THAT COLOR TOO WHEN MATT PUSHED HER OFF THE MONKEY BARS" Nick yells making him and Chris die of laughing.

"My phone keeps ringing" I say.

"Who is it?" Nick asks.

"It's Jake" I say as my smile fades away.

"Don't go back to Jake Ella he left you. He left you at your lowest don't go back" Nick says.

"I won't" I say.

____________________________

"Let's go on the monkey bars Matt" I say to Matt as I take his hand and drag him to the monkey bars.

"Let me go first" I say.

 I start gripping to the first monkey bar when I feel myself get pushed onto the ground.

I look up and see Matt laughing with his brothers behind him with 'o' shapes in their mouths. I get up and ask MaryLou to take me home. From that day forward, I forever hated Matt. 

____________________________

"THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" I yell.

"It was we just felt bad so we didn't laugh" Chris says.

"Exactly" Nick says.

"Ok let's get ready before Matt snaps about us being ready late" I say making us all get ready to go out to eat.

I never thought I would have feelings or be with my enemy of all my life.

-what do you guys think will happen-