16 | backfired

HELP: flashbacks are like this

-ella pov-

Matt enters the room walking quickly and immediately.

"What plan is Chris talking about?" He says. This kid blew it.

"What did he say?" Nick asked.

"He said 'it's a part of our plan' what does he mean?" Matt says confused.

"CHRIS" Nick yells for Chris to come into the room.

"Yeah?" He said walking into the room slowly.

"Since you wanted to tell him about our plan go ahead" Nick says madly.

Chris stands there before speaking up. "I don't want t-"

"Remember when you said you didn't have feelings for me, Matt?" I ask Matt looking at him.

"Yeah" He says looking at me.

"Well Chris and Nick didn't believe you cuz you kissed me" I said.

"So you made Chris flirt with you to make me jealous?" Matt says interrupting me.

"Yeah" I say looking down.

"Why would you guys do that?" Matt asked with an angry tone.

"It was Chris's idea" Nick says quickly before leaving the room.

"It wasn't his fault Matt I can explain" I said.

Matt just scoffed and left the room as he slammed his door.

"Sorry Ella" Chris says.

"It's my fault" I say as I run downstairs and hop in my car and drive home crying.

I arrive home, and as I'm about to run upstairs to my room,  I see my ex standing beside the dining table.

"What are you doing here Jake? How'd you get in?" I ask seeing him sitting at the dining table.

"Your mom let me in. I'm sorry for what I did. I want you back Ella,I love you" He says looking me in the eyes and holding my hands.

"You left me Jake" I said while my voice broke.

"I know but I love you Ella" He says as he leans in and tries to kiss me.

"Jake no" I say.

"Ella please I wanna be with you" He says leaning back in.

Moments in my head keep playing back of Nick telling me not to go back to my ex and from when I kissed Matt. The feeling of it. 

-flashback-

"Don't go back to Jake Ella he left you. He left you at your lowest don't go back" Nick says.

-end of flashback-

Matt was probably angry at me and it's been hours and Chris and Nick haven't texted. They don't care at all, so, fuck it.

"I forgive you Jake but I wanna take things slow" I say making him smile. 

I know I was doing the wrong thing. But I was trying to take my mind off everything. Off Matt, off Chris, even off Nick.

yall lucky 2 chapters in a day <33

-OMG NOT JAKE-