23 | hands

Fuck. I really told Matt our child should be called Matthew Junior. We aren't even dating. I just became friends with this man a month ago. Im moving way too fast. At least he didn't overreact. He just let it play.

As he and I are talking, Nick and Chris walk into the kitchen and I see them smiling as I look behind me.

"How's your dat- I mean breakfast going" Nick says.

"Great before you came" Matt says.

"What you guys talking about?" Chris says leaning on the table. Matt and I look at each other and laugh at his question.

"Kids" Matt says quietly still laughing.

"WHAT?" Nick yells.

"Isn't that a conversation you have when you're like 3 months into a marriage?" Chris ask.

"People talk about kids all the time" I say making Nick and Chris look at me.

"How many kids are you guys thinking?" Chris asks.

"5" Matt and I say at the same time.

"Ok enough about kids what are we doing today?" Nick asked boarded by the previous subject.

"Let's go to an amusement park" Chris suggests.

"Which one?" Matt asks pulling out his phone.

"The one that's like 30 minutes from here" Chris says.

"Ok I'll call mom and tell her where we are so she's not worried. You should tell your mom to Ella" Nick says.

"She won't give a fuck" I say silently.

"What do you mean?" Nick asks confused.

"She's never home, always drunk. Suprised she has a job. I wanna get her help but then I'll go into child services. I'm not old enough to live alone I guess. That's why I'm always at your house. It feels more like home" I say.

"Oh sorry" Nick says.

"How do you pay bills?" Chris asks.

"I don't, she does" I say.

"Anyway let's head out" Matt says right before I was about to tear up. We walk out and I see a familiar car outside. I see the person come out of their car and it's Jake.

"You again?" Chris says pulling me behind Matt.

"I came here to see my girl not you" He says. We broke up almost 5 months ago omg.

"She doesn't want you" Nick says.

"She's not your girl" Matt says from in front of me.

"She is now let her go" Jake says getting even angrier.

"We broke up so long ago" I say coming from behind Matt.

"Ella careful" Chris says seeing me move.

"I still love you" Jake says getting closer to me as Matt pulls me more beside him.

"You don't" I say say giving him a disgusted look.

"You're leaving me for this?" Jak says pointing at Matt.

"I didn't leave you for this. You left me for another girl. And Matts a better kisser" I say as Jake's face turns red as he looks at Matt.

"I never wanna see you again" Jake says looking at me in the eye and starting to leave.

"You said that the day you left me and now look at you" I say as he turns around.

"Bitch" He tells me before going into his car.

"BAD BITCH GET IT RIGHT" Chris yells at him before he drives away making us laugh.

"Cmon let's go" Matt says putting his arm around me as we walk to the car.

 We start our 30-minute drive, and I don't know why, but I kept seeing couples. And they seemed so happy together. Maybe it's a sign. No way.

-matt pov-

Jake is such an annoying person. He's ugly too. Seeing his ugly ass made Chris looks so handsome.

We were on our way to the amusement park and I'm thinking about having a talk about Ella with Chris and Nick. I don't know how I'm going to talk to either of them if we're going to be together the whole time. I need to find a way tho.

"Ok, let's go" I say pulling up to the park. I look over and see that Ella's asleep. She's so cute when she's asleep. I hop out of the car closing the door quietly as Chris and Nick do the same.

I open her door as I carefully pick her small body up before kissing her cheek. She opens her eyes and as our pupils lock, she smiles starting to stand up.

"Aww what a cute moment" Nick says looking at me.

"Wakey wakey Ellie" Chris says making us laugh as we start walking towards the park.

As Im about to let her go, she holds my shoulder and slides her hand all the way to my hand as our fingers interlock.

"Smooth" I mumble.

We start walking and looking at rides to ride. We see this one with 2 people's cups ride and we start walking to it.

"Ok Chris and Matt go together, you and Ella need some time apart" Nick says taking Ella's hand. This is my chance to talk to Chris. Before she lets go of my hand I kiss it as she smiles at me. I'm in love.

-comment what you think will happen-