|The Sunshine Left The World|

My body was numb. The only

 part of my body that could be felt was my heart crumbling into debris. 

Why was the world such a cruel place. It takes away lives from people far too soon. 

Techno was right, as much as I had never believed his words, it's true: The good things never happen to the heroes. 

Here I was lumped to the ground with my final string tearing from my grasp. I was dangling with the reasons to stay and the reasons to go.

And the final one to stay, sprung to the ground.

Living had become that painful that death would probably have been the better option.

But instead I was left to watch fucking everything my heart beat for, fall in front of me and I was never given a chance to say a goodbye.

Just, One simple fucking Goodbye.

I had promised Wilbur that I would not only protect our best friend but also his brother.

I failed my mission.

And now I was bound to also fail myself.

My whimpers covered the lands.

Anguish carved my blood and seeped my brain.

My hands pooled the tears that overwhelmed my face. 

I was empty. The void my heart filled was now boundless and bare.

And though I was still living and breathing , I never felt more dead.

"Millie!?" A calm voice approached me as they clung to the fragile mess a few words had left me in.

My head collapsed into his warm embrace as I screamed until my voice was hoarse.

I hoped and prayed that this was just a nightmare and that I will soon wake up in shivers.

But the only nightmare living was the brutal murder who probably felt no remorse for his actions.

Sapnap's fingers caressed my hair as the once blonde evaporated into a booming brown from the downpour that ripped away his soul.

My only angel.

Sapnaps POV-

Me and Karl had happened to be venturing out of our new land as we stumbled across a shattered body that the ground claimed.

At first we thought it was a corpse, But as every step got closer my heart sank lower beneath my chest.

Millie's body was scrunched into her knees, sobbing.

Even though she wasn't dead it looked as though she had been dragged through hell and back.

I attempted to soothe her pulsing twitches as the melancholy devoured her petite frame.

She screamed out in pain as though she was begging for mercy.

But the world looked like it had none left to offer as the heavens poured down it's load.

"He killed him Sap." She sobbed out between cries.

My eyes widened at her statement as I slowly turned to Karl who's mouth gaped open in shock.

 Millie had told us about Tommy in his ambitions on finally saying his last goodbye to Dream as he finally chose his route in his life.

The life my old friend took away from him.

Millies POV-

Sapnap used his thumb to tilt up my chin as he met my glossy puffy eyes.

"Lets get you somewhere warm." He stated softly.