|Thank you's and fuck you's|

TW// Swearing and violent words

It was my first night sleeping in the dingy hole that I was trapped. During the night Sapnap had swapped with George as they was alternating the night shift. I had slept well considering the conditions of my room, most likely due to how drained I was after fighting to allow my friends to escape. Would I go back in time and change my decision. No definitely not, I would take a bullet to protect my friends.

I had no track of time so I had woken up at God knows what and walked over to the bars that imprisoned me. George who was supposed to be awake was sat leaning against the bars softly snoring. The key to my imprisonment, laid in the palm of his hands. I leaned into the gap of the bars as I stretched my arm out to grab the key in his hand.

" George." A voice hollowed down the hallway to where we was placed.

"Shit." I muttered. I stopped reaching for the key as I started to gently shake Georges sleeping body as I didn't want George to get punished for sleeping on the job.

"George." I whisper yelled as the footsteps became louder.

"What?" George asked completely dazed. He wiped the saliva from his face as his features went from confusion until he realised that footsteps were approaching us.

"Shit." he exclaimed as he stood up acting like nothing had happened. I had taken a seat on my rock solid bed as I awaited to see my visitor.

"Ahhh George you're awake." Dream exclaimed as him and Sapnap stopped outside my prison. Dreams eyes shifted to me as I saluted him then raised my middle finger when he looked away. Sapnap chuckled causing Dream to furrow his eyebrows at the man.

"Of course I'm awake. Why wouldn't I be?" George said scratching the back of his neck. " It's just something you would do. Anyway, swap with Sapnap because we're going looking for Tommy and Wilbur." Dream said causing me to scoff. His eyesight shifted to me as he encouraged me elaborate.

"Oh no it's just how stupid you are." I said staring into Dreams soul as he raised his eyebrows challenging my statement. " I know you dream. And I know that you don't let anyone walk all over you unless you benefit from it. So here you are being Schlatts bitch. So tell me, Dream where's you self gain?" I stated not losing eye contact with my brother.

"There is no self gain. Killing the two brings all the joy I need." Dream said with a smile on his face.

" Oh shit sorry, I completely forgot. You're a fucking phyco." I said with every word patronising Dream.

Dream snapped as he slammed into the bars attempting to frighten me. Yet for the first time I didn't flinch. I had tensed every muscle in my body in order to not give him the reaction he had wanted. Internally my body was hiding behind the thickest wall it could. But I knew that my words would instigate this reaction out of my brother so I was already prepared for his next action.

" Lets go George." Dream stated as his posture finally relaxed after I had gotten under his skin. "It was so nice seeing you Dream please come by soon." I sarcastically stated as I waved him goodbye.

I let out a breathe that I did not know I was holding in. whenever I was around my brother I was always bottling up my true emotions as the walls around me acted like I didn't care but truly I did. Just seeing my brothers face makes me feel sick because I'm always scared of his next step and the impacts it could have on me, the people and the things I love. I acted tough but really I was always inches away from letting the river flow from my eyes.

"You ok?" Sapnap said snapping me out of my trance. "Yeah... I'm good." I said offering him a simple smile.

"Ok... So Schlatt is planning on visiting later tonight so we have an hour or two before we can expect to see him." Sapnap said as he dropped the key on the floor. "Go see him." Sapnap said as he offered me a bright smile.

My smile beamed as I mouthed thank you to him while picking up the key.

"Wait. You're going to need this." he said as he handed me a long light blue cloak lined with gold that I recognised as my mothers.

" I found it in Dreams home and thought that we could use it to keep you hidden." Sapnap stated . "Ermm... yeah that was a good idea." I stuttered as I was shocked to have something of my mothers. I thought everything of hers had gone and standing here in here signature robe had made me feel as close as I could to her. It was like she was with me.

"So when you go out there's a horse tied up onto a fence that will be on your left and Tubbo gave me this." He said as he handed me a compass that was named ' To Wilbur'. "Follow that and you will find him." Sapanap said as I slowly opened the gate to minimise the noise it made.

As soon as it opened I wrapped my arms around Sapnap. " Thank you. You didn't have to do what you're doing but you did." I said smiling at the man. " You didn't do anything wrong, I'm doing what should be done. You don't deserve this. Now go clocks ticking." He said laughing the last part.

"Shit yeah. Thank you so much sap." I said as I lifted the hood of my mothers cloak covering my blonde locks. I found the black horse that Sapnap had spoken about and stroked its nose as I released the lead and climbed onto the back of the horse.

I took one last look at the place that was now called manberg. Schlatt and all his bitches were gathered around a campfire getting drunk and I realised that it was my issue to deal with later. I turned my focus back to the horse as I took the reigns from around it.

" Lets go carl." I said to the horse which I had just named.

We trotted of into the distance with the compass clasped into my hand. I was ready to be reunited with Tommy and Wilbur.

" I'm coming Wilbur." I said as my horse cantered through the open fields with my curly long blonde hair flowing behind me.

A/N

Another chapter done :)). I'm very excited for you guys to see the next ones because lets just say things are about to get interesting. Hope you enjoyed and stay safe all :).