|The Butcher Army|

"So you're telling me that you have experienced these voices and you never thought of telling me?" I asked my brother who stared at his scarred hands.

"I didn't think it was appropriate because I wasn't expecting you to have them. Dream didn't so I took it as a thing only I had."Techno answered.

"What even are the voices for?" I asked shakily.

"They are people who taunt every thought and take any opportunity to absorb each emotion to catch you when you're most vulnerable." Phil said not missing beat.

I looked between the two shocked at their knowledge but I was also angry at how much I was left in the dark.

"Vulnerable?" I asked while meeting the eyes of my brother trying to piece his reasonings.

"A week after her death. Father wasn't an answer at the time and I was taking care of you seen as you weren't able to fend for yourself and when out looking for a way to destress. I ran into Phil. He- he saw me as the voices boomed over my brain. But Phil, he helped me to control them." Techno answered my confusion.

"So they're gone?" I questioned.

"No. They're here all the time but I found my way of channeling them." Techno said as I raised my eyebrows for further explanation.

"Fencing." He answered.

"But how am I supposed to fight when I'm a mess Techno, I'm a mess! I've tried so hard to be strong but every time I come close- something just seems to get in my way." I said breaking down.

"I know which is why I brought you here. Phil helped me once and I have every hope that he can do the same with you." Techno stated.

"Your not fighting this alone Millie." Phil said offering me a small smile.

-----

Technos POV:

"I'm worried. Not about the voices. But her, she's coping but barely Phil. I look at her eyes and I don't see the ones who laughed when she first ever beat me in fencing. I see her eyes just like the time I was saying goodbye to her for the final time, well supposedly." I said while looking at my sister who was curled in a ball next to the fireplace.

"She's strong Tech. She's a god damn fighter. The amount of shit she's going through and what she's been through will make her a stronger person than what she is now." Phil comforted me as he sensed my worry but also protection over her.

"It's getting late I should start heading off to avoid causing any unwanted chaos around here." I said as I heard techno stifle out a laugh.

I pushed my self off of the counter I leaned on and approached my sister. I moved the strands of hair that fell over her face as I placed a silk blanket over her. Soft snores erupted from her pushing up the nostalgia from when we was younger.

-----

Back to Millies POV:

a few days had passed from Tommys exile and Technos visit. 

I hadn't tried visiting Tommy as I knew Dreams threat wasn't empty. So instead I had met up with Ghostbur for little check ins and to also give him letters to take to Tommy. 

Each letter were full of jokes and a photo to remind the boy of the comedy that he loves.

-----

"Millie welcome to the butcher army." Quakity said with his arms wide.

My eyes widened at the sight of the cave. Posters of Techno being wanted as it claimed for blood shed and revenge.

"Don't think you were actually going to go through with the hit list thing." I said to the three boys who by their faces were expecting a better reaction than the one I had given.

"Why Techno?" I asked.

"Techno spawned withers and he fucked with our nation. He's a real threat to our nation." Quakity spoke fearless.

"Yeah a real threat who hasn't been seen on our borders since that day." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Tubbo asked.

"Nothing please continue with this marvellous plans of your guys." I responded sarcastically.

----

Quakity had gone over his plans that made my stomach burn as the voices also chimed in.

"So are you in?" Fundy asked me with a smile on his face.

"No... Tubbo I am sorry but this isn't something I want to be involved with. This is not what L'manberg was made for. Violence was never our answer. L'manberg was a place that hid from tyranny but how can it do that when it holds tyrants of its own. I thought that you guys would've at least thought this through that every leader of our past is deceased due to power that crashed their fate, and as your friend I would hate to see that happen to you... Which is why I'm stepping down from my role of secretary." I stated as the three looked at me in shock.

"What!?" "Why!?" both Quakity and Fundy questioned my choice.

"Because I don't care about the flag or the houses or the song. I care about the people, and seeing you guys just so easily move on with things with out Tommy is paining. He's out there suffering and I'm not going to focus on violence when my best friend needs protecting. It is killing me knowing that he is somewhere out there, alone with absolutely nobody because the people he thought would protect him turned on him. But I'm not turning on him." I passionately stated.

"Millie this is Dream we're talking about. It's risky." Fundy reasoned.

"I know but I have to try because I would rather die trying than give up on him right now. And right now he needs help." I said while whisking my cloak around my shoulders as I strolled over to the exit.

"Millie." Fundy spoke quietly but loud enough to hear.

"Let her go Fundy it's clear to see that she no longer cares for this country." Tubbo spoke bitterly.