|Soulmates|

Love is passion. Love is devotion. Love is uncontrollable, it happens when you least expect it. But most importantly love creates broken hearts.

My heart is broken.

I loved Wilbur till his dying breath and I will still continue to love him even if it breaks me on the inside. Love doesn't die out, it only grows until its forced to a close. But even then it will always take time to heal.

----

I haven't left the room since Wilburs existence had vanished. Sapnap, George, Tubbo and Tommy have been checking up on me. Sapnap and George have been bringing me food even when I denied to eat anything, and Tommy has been the one who sat next to me and held me as my body felt numb. He told me jokes that made a laugh stifle out my mouth. He even brought me blankets and my book to look back on the memories and the good times we had. 

----

The sun was rising and I was currently sat with my back pressed against the wall watching as the sun set over the colossal wreck that grew bigger once Wilbur left.

I wasn't aware at the time because of the pain I was put through seeing the one I love dissolve infront of my eyes, but Techno and Dream had released withers that tormented the citizens that fought for L'manberg. L'manberg was destroyed even more than before. 

However like always us citizens are fighters not quitters and our new president Tubbo had already began the reconstruction of L'manberg. 

I picked up Wilburs guitar from beside me and started strumming the chords of 'Ho Hey' which was Wilburs and my favourite song to listen to. I wasn't able to sing the lyrics knowing that it would only break me further.

I watched as my fingers picked at the strings forming majestic notes into the atmosphere. It was calming.

"He used to love that song." A voice spoke breaking my rhythm as I looked up from his guitar to the man.

"I'm Phil by the way. Wils d-."

"Dad. Yeah he spoke highly of you." I said finishing his sentence as I remembered the times Wilbur and I had spoken about his farther. I placed the guitar back down to the side.

Phil took a seat next to me.

"You must be Millie." Phil said causing me to look at him in confusion.

"Wilbur wrote a lot about you in his letters. You made him happy. He wrote about the day you met and he told me it felt like you were destined and that it was written in the stars. The letters stopped not so long ago. I don't know why, but I can assume that something happened." Phil spoke making my heart flutter yet shatter at the same time.

"I don't know much about Pogtopia maybe Tommy could tell you." I answered as I looked at Phil sympathetically.

"You weren't with him in Pogtopia?" Phil asked me as I shook my head.

"I was forced to stay in L'manberg with Schlatt and then supposed to marry the dude, but turns out he died so lucky me and I was supposed to meet Wil and have our happy ending, but that never happened and never will." I said trying to lighten the mood. 

The atmosphere fell in silence.

"He also told me you were Soulmates." Phil stated breaking the silence and staring at me.

"What's a soulmate?" I asked.

"Its a, Well its like a best friend but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. Someone who makes you a better person. Actually they don't make you a better person you do that yourself, because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and expected you and, believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would, And no matter what happens you will always love them" Phil said as I looked at the sky in awe and tears snaked down my face.

"Nothing can ever change that." I said finishing Phils speech as I bit down on my lip attempting to stop the tears from pouring.

"My soulmate." I said while looking at a photo of me and Wil and laced over his facial features.

"Look I know you probably won't want to but, you've got to start moving on. Even if you never will, Wilbur will want you to be happy and he's not here to help you but I am and I want to do what's not just best for you but also for Wil because he wants nothing more than you being happy." Phil said as he glanced at me sympathetically 

"I know but I don't think I will ever move on Phil. I just can't." I spluttered as Phil wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

"I know, And thats ok. But life has got to start moving again." Phil spoke gently. I nodded my head in agreement, agreeing to at least try and continue my life.

Regardless of how hard it's going to be, I'm going to try. For those that are still with me, because they didn't give up on me and I'm sure as hell not giving up on them.