|Family Reunion|

I awaited for my fist to make connection but it never came.

Instead I felt large hands clench onto my wrist, holding them back from inflicting pain that the voices craved. My vision was hazy and my mind was out of control.My once hazel eyes pierced through Dreams soul.

I no longer had control over my body as it violently shook against the strong grip someone held.

Technos POV:

I was visiting the dream smp for the first time since teaming up with Wilbur in taking down the Government.

The main reason I had wanted to take it down was for Millies sake. I wasn't going to let her marry someone she didn't love, especially when Wilbur had asked me the night before if he could have my condolences in marrying my sister. I had of course obliged because I knew that it was what she wanted or what her heart had desired. 

But I suppose that I got carried away. 

I knew about the tnt hidden under L'manberg as Wilbur had completely and utterly lost his mind when finding out about the marriage. 

Seeing Wilbur lose his mind had guided my mind in protecting others from not following in their footsteps. Government has never brought me pleasant things in life, but as of right now I'm taking a different approach of living my life separate from government not wanting to destroy my sisters home again as it was apparent recently that everything or everyone she cared about either turned their backs on her or was ripped away from her.

I was just heading to Phils with my red cap covering my head but mostly my identity. 

Carl and I was riding along the prime path near Tommys house until we heard a voice that wasn't in my head but came from the dirt shack that Tommy rested. 

I pushed myself off Carl as I tied him up to a post to further investigate the voice that lured me in so much.

"I'm glad Wilbur took up on my offer- You know taking the tnt off of me and using it to blow up L'manberg. I guess he never really did care about you." The voice that I had recognised as dream teased.

I came out from around the corner to see Millie clenching her fist and digging her nails into her palms.

She turned her body and I swear I could see anger curse through her veins.

Without any thought I sprant over to my sister and clenched her wrist before making any contact with my brother.

I stared into her eyes to no longer recognise them. The once hazel that lay was absorbed by a crimson red that I had recognised on my own features before.

Voices.

Back to Millies POV:

Outside noises were blocked out from around me. The only thing I could here were the scolding shouts of anarchy that pierced my brain. They controlled my movements, my thoughts and each act it desperately wanted to do.

I felt a hand gently turn my head till it was met with a familiar face that smiled and said words my braun couldn't comprehend.

The voices started to simmer as I Technos voice brought blessings to my ears.

"You're ok. You're the one in control not them. Push them back for me Mills, That's it." He said smiling at me as he noticed my breathing start to normalise.

I rested my head on Technos chest as I was physically drained from the outburst that overcame me.

Sarcastic claps broke the moment of peace that my brain required.

"Quite the show their sis." Dream said with a smirk evident in his tone.

"Do you want me to let her hit you?" Techno offered.

Dream scoffed at his response as I peeled away from Technos warm embrace.

"Quite the family reunion with have here don't you think?" Dream smirked.

I charged forward but was stopped by Techno holding me back.

"Ok Dream you're basically asking for it now." Techno responded I chowed down on the inside of my gum.

I pulled out of Technos grip and edged closer to Dream. 

"I will free him one day, And if that's by killing you, then I will not hesitate." I spoke threateningly to Dream as I walked away towards Carl.

I turned around to see Techno nod at Dream as he took his leave. Dream doing the same as he headed out of the Dream smp.

"I see you stole my horse." I said to techno as I strolled over towards me.

"I found him in the woods, so I decided to take care of him." Techno said as he gently rubbed his nose then he holstered himself over Carl.

"You can keep him, he seems to prefer you more than he did me." I said as I followed Techno as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Oh I wasn't planning on giving him back anyway." Techno stated causing me to laugh as we headed in wards towards L'manberg.

I pulled technos hood of his cloak over his head as I did the same for my own.

"They don't like me around here huh?" techno asked as we crossed the borders.

"No" I responded.

----

seconds later we arrived outside Phils house. 

I swung my legs off Carl as I watched Techno tie him up.

Techno knocked on the door as it was soon opened by a tired looking Phil.

Phil furrowed his brows as it was evident that he was confused by the duo stood outside his door.

He opened the door wider and allowed the two of us in. 

----

Phil handed me a warm cup of coco as I slumped into his armchair laced in blankets. The other two sat at the dining table as their conversations started.

"Long time no see mate." Phil said smiling.

"Wait you two know each other?" I asked while sitting up. 

"Yes Princess Millie of Asland I do." Phil answered my question to which my eyes widened as he knew my status name.

"Wh-how?" I asked turning to techno.

"He was the mail man in Asland. The guy with the crows, he taught me how to fight." Techno answered.

"And Dream. He knows about that to?" I asked cautiously.

Phil nodded with a small smile on his lips.

"This is all too much." I said while exhaling a large amount of oxygen as I placed my empty coco back in the sink.

"She has voices, Phil." Techno stated.

"Since when?" Phil asked turning his attention towards me. 

"I don't know they've always been there just this time a little bit too much I suppose." I said while Phil listened to every detail.

"Ok so we're in first stages of them right now." Phil said to no one but himself.

"He wasn't just the mail man was he?" I asked techno who shook his head in response.

"Phil was the guy who helped me control the voices." Techno said meeting my eyes.