|Faith|

" There is no sly last move. Basically we have such a lower opportunity here that we probably just need to accept the conditions of surrender. They've entrapped our land, they've set up bombs on our land, they've destroyed all our homes. I would feel a bad general if I didn't look for conditions of surrender." Wilbur spoke with sorrow in his voice. I knew how much he didn't want to surrender but I could tell that seeing his friends being hurt by this war had been impacting him as his face was drained. he just wanted it to end and so did we all. " Millie, Tommy I want you to come with me to meet dream to talk with him, and Tommy I want you to make sure you don't run your mouth and that you both don't let your emotions get the better of you" Wilbur said addressing me and Tommy.  To which I replied with a chuckle. " he deserved it though" I muttered so only I could hear it.

We met Dream back at the embassy. " Dream, We're here to negotiate surrender" Wilbur stated to the man as his grin became wider. " Ok" Dream responded and it was clear that the man was proud of his actions. " I'd say we fought well. yes?" Wilbur questioned. " You could say that" Dream replied sarcastically. The moment the words left his mouth I could feel Tommys body tense beside me "Tommy" I muttered quietly knowing what the boy had wanted to do. I gave the boy my hand, offering it him to allow him take out the blinding fury that spewed up inside him. Tommy complied as he held my hand and squeezed it until his heart rate began to fluctuate and with every word that slithered out Dreams mouth Tommy had tightened the grip that he held onto my hand. "You fought well with how much you were against. you had such a big disadvan-" dream was interrupted as I felt Tommy release the strong grasp that he held on my hand. "Don't say that to us we fought incredibly, alright. You egotistical-" Tommy began to declare. "You fought incredibly well we just fought a bit better." dream patronised him. " DREAM YOU KNOW WHAT WHY DON'T WE FIGHT RIGHT NOW. ONE VERSUS ONE. A BOW DUEL . A ONE MAN SHOWDOWN." Tommys words bursted open "TOMMY YOUR PASSION WILL GET YOU NOWHERE" Wilbur tried to calm the ball of fury down but it was too late dream had pushed all the buttons that he could. "YOU EGOTISTICAL SON OF A BITCH. YOU SELF OBSESSED GREEN BA-" Tommy exploded ignoring our calls to calm him down. He reached for my hand again desperate to keep his head in check as he focused on what his heart was telling him to do.

" You've blown all our shit up dream. So what do you have to lose, Let's do it. One versus one, alright I don't care. In front of everyone" Tommy threatened Dream as he smirked at the outburst he had caused the boy. "What's the details of the 1v1?" Dream asked intrigued. To which the boy replied "half a heart bow duel, 10 paces." Tommy breathed in heavily, I squeezed his hand to offer him the encouragement that he needed. " A one versus one for L'manberg alright, me versus yo-" Tommy started to lay down the seeds of the twos fate. "Tommy this, this isn't worth it-Your life is worth more than the revoloution" Wilbur attempted to protect his brother. "Wilbur look around us alright. For the independence this nation deserves" Tommy sated with determination he carried. " This man does not speak for me Dream, but if this is something that you're willing to do and something Tommy's willing to do then I will- I will let it happen" Wilbur spoke unsure of himself.

" If you win then, you can have independence, ok? If you lose you don't get independence.And I get mellohi" Dream said sternly as he lay down his terms. Tommys body stiffened beside me as the sound of his discs coming out of the guy he despised the most. There was a long pause as Tommy thought about the potential of his win and the outcome of defeat. I turned to the boy on my right, attempting to read the thoughts that entered his head. But as always Tommy was never one to listen to his thoughts, he had always listened to his heart.

"Deal"

Tommy released my hand from his grip as Fundy approached the boy with the weapon he will use. " Listen I'm not fully supporting your decisions, But, Good luck" Fundy spoke to the boy as he threw down the bow for Tommy to use.

"You don't have to do this Toms" I said, desperate to try and change his mind. The boy turned his head to me. " I want to make Wilbur proud " Tommy said to me as he began his walk to the prime path where the duel will take place.

"Do I shoot him wil?, or do I am for the skies?" Tommy asked his leader. " I want you to do what your heart says you should do" Wilbur told his brother. "Millie?" Tommy asked me. "I know Dream. And I also know that he isn't the type of guy to back down for a duel. But that doesn't matter Toms. I want you to listen to this-" I said while poking at his left side of his chest " -and follow it " I said comforting the boy, before I began walking back to the side of the path where we was left to watch.

The two stood on the path, their backs pressed against one another's.

Wilbur began the duel.

" Ready, one. two. three. four. five. six. seven. eight. nine. ten paces fire."

Tommy was the first to shoot as the arrow soared over Dreams head. Dream jumped to his right and into the water avoiding any arrows that would head his way. The two sent arrows back and forwards until dreams arrow flew into Tommys chest and knocked the life out of him.

The Dream team erupted with cheers as me, Wilbur, Tubbo and Fundy gazed upon our friends lifeless body as the boy had not only lost one cannon life today but two. There laid in the water was L'manbergs last string from this war and the once hope we obtained had now vanished.