|Creating a democracy|

TW// Swearing

A few days ago Wilbur had decided that he was going to stay in L'manberg and plan out the next steps for this country. Therefore this meant that Wilbur had not seen daylight in about 3 days. A few days ago Wilbur had made Tommy his Vice President and me his spokes women. Wilbur had finished his plans and now me, Tommy and Wilbur were stood on Tommys tower outside church prime as our leader began to speak about the plans that he has plotted.

" Tommy, Millie we need power." Wilbur declared. " Ok straight to the point." I said laughing. " I led the revolution right?, but the issue is I became the president of this nation, but nobody listens to me, no one cares about mine or your guys power, no one cares." Wilbur said. " Well yeah that's because you said weren't a democracy so we agreed with you." Tommy replied and I nodded agreeing with his statement. " True but I thought what better way then making people believe that your in charge then having them to vote for you. How about this, we hold an election, we don't tell anyone else that we're hosting an election and then we shut the ballet when it's only me and you running for president and vice president. So when the voteing comes they have to vote for us." Wilbur said proud of this idea. " That's amazing Wilbur." Tommy stated as the two turned their head to me. " I mean if the plan is executed well then yes it is, but what if people don't agree with this idea then we can get tangled in another war that we are not be able to withstand." I said thinking practical. " That's why we need to execute it perfectly." Wilbur said smiling towards me.

I was still unsure about the idea, but I trusted that Wilbur knew what he was doing. I knew that L'manberg needed our leader to show more power as an authoritative role so that it can become more of a nation and be more unified. However, bringing more power to L'manberg will only making those around us seek the need to absorb as much of it as they can get.

Wilbur took out a book as he wrote down details about the electoral ballet and the things as a party that they would bring for L'manberg.

We started heading back to L'manberg whilst meeting Quakity on our way. Wilbur had told Quakity about his policies and the plans for the future of L'manberg. Wilbur had finished reading through the notes and looked at Quakity for him to certify his vote. " I don't like it Wilbur." Quakity stated. "You what?" Wilbur questioned. " I have announcement." Quakity had stated whilst standing four blocks above us. "You don't have to go up there to tell us you know." I responded sarcastically. " Hey it's for dramatic effect." Quakity replied to which I furrowed my eyebrows and allowed his announcement to take place.

" I will not be apart of this democracy injustice. Wilbur soot, Tommyinnit and MillieBo, You're a threat to our democracy, a single party are you kidding me." he declared. "We're the right and the best party who founded this country." Wilbur replied. " There's another party pal, I'm going to run against you Wilbur and I don't fucking care." Quakity said determined by his words. " WHAT! What do you mean you're going to run against us?" Wilbur questioned the man. "YOUR NOT EVEN APART OF L'MANBERG!" Wilbur stated. " Wilbur you didn't sign the document which means that anyone and I mean anyone can take part in this election." I said gesturing towards Quakity. " see you soon gentlemen and lady." Quakity said as he turned on his heels and left L'manberg.

I looked at Wilbur with my eyebrows raised and a smile plastered to my face. "No, No. Now is not the time for you to say I told you so." Wilbur said laughing while rubbing his temples. " Well gentlemen, I guess it's time we use what L'manberg is all about." I said eager to win this election. "What?" Tommy questioned me.

" We use our fucking words." I declared with a big smile on my face causing the two to reciprocate my smile.

" Tommy. Millie. We have an election to win." Wilbur said laced in determination.