|Prison Visit|

I followed Sam and Sapnap as they imprisoned Dream.

I hoped that watching Dream be enclosed in an inescapable jail would help me feel safer and allow me to live freely in this life.

But as weeks flew by after his imprisonment, Nothing had been able to piece together. Tommy and Tubbo had finally been able to relax.

Tommy had started his own business as he and his new friend Sam Nook started their own business. Sam Nook had always kept an eye on Tommy, protecting him and also guiding him due to his child tendencies. Apparently he almost had himself killed a week ago as he fumbled onto Tubbos testing area for his nuke. 

Safe to say he got a bollock in by Sam Nook himself.

Sam Nook also made sure to check in on me every morning and evening when arriving and departing from his place of work.

Tubbo on the other hand chose a more peaceful route by building a new nation called snow chester. The nation wasn't well known with little population but like we learnt from L'manberg opening the country to the wider world also reveals the true tyrants that seek it's failure. But snow chester was living life in the suburbs. And for Tubbo, he was a born leader.

Me on the other hand, I was still living life on the edge. Dream was gone, but my mind wouldn't rest. It was like my brain spilled out things I had wished to say to my brother. The prison had a visiting system, but after our last encounter- visiting Dream alone was not deemed safe. 

Tommy had visited Dream a couple times. But Dream had swore down that killing Tommy was the last thing he would do. I hadn't wanted to ask Tommy to protect me during a visit because I could sense his unease when returning from a visit himself. Dream was still out there and sometimes I wonder if the revive book had been worth it.

For me yes. 

But for Tommy, was it worth keeping his tormenter alive to be reunited with his best friend that left him. Nobody knows, Tommy isn't one to spool out his emotions in front of anyone.

----

"BOO!" I exclaimed as I jumped out from my hiding spot.

"AGHHHHHH. What the fuck!?" Sapnap screamed followed by a nervous laugh.

"Where you going?" I asked after my laughing stopped.

Sapnap let a long breath fall from his mouth.

"I'm-I'm going to visit Dream." Sapnap spoke hesitantly.

"Cool. I'm coming." I said waving a goodbye to Sam Nook as I left the grounds of the hotel.

"Wha- No! Dream made it awfully clear that he has every intention to kill you." Sapnap tried to reason as he hurried his steps to catch up to me.

"He won't try it if your with me. It's a 2v1 we could kick his ass if we needed to." I replied as we passed the mansion.

Sapnap grabbed my arm turning me to face him as he halted our walking.

"Mil-"

"Look on any other day I wouldn't have the guts to utter a word to him. But today I'm feeling extra ballsy and I have so many things that I need to say to him before It's to late. So please." I begged Sapnap as I interrupted his attempt of talking sense into me.

Sapnap stared into my eyes as I sent him puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine. But you owe me one." Sapnap reasoned as we continued the walk to the layers of obsidian.

----

"He's behind this lava so if you guys want to stand on that platform there and we can get you ready." Sam nodded over to the platform.

Warden Sam was a complete different person compared to the guy I had spent time with in L'manberg. It was safe to say that guy took his job serious to another level, like I mean capital letter serious.

The lava peeled downwards from my vision.

My hazel eyes landed on the powerless green bastard.

My body stiffened and my blood ran cold.

I looked over at Sam to see him nod his head at me. 

The platform stopped as it reached the settlement Dream was boxed into.

I took one last shaky breath as I stepped towards Dream.

"You have some nerve coming here." Dreams voice flew angrily. 

His back was faced away from me as he was still yet to meet the eyes of us.

"But you wouldn't dare try anything though would you Dream." Sapnaps menacing voice slipped off his tongue.

Dreams head snapped around as he heard the voice of his old best friend. His eyes showed his care and even though he claims he got rid of his attachment, it was clear to see that it never left him.

"What are you doing here?  Thought you wanted me to suffer." Dream asked as he turned his back against us.

"Oh I do. I hope that you rot in this jail cell."

"Y'know It makes me feel sick when I think about how long It has taken for justice to finally catch you. Years upon years you've been going around like you own the place, torturing each soul that lives and breathes. Those that agree with you, live a quiet life. Yet those who dare to disagree must have wondered what had been the better way to die." I stated not holding back as I hoped it would be the last time I ever speak or see my brother.

A sinister laugh crawled out his lips.

"You got something to say Dream?" Sapnap questioned his cold response.

Dream turned around smirking.

"I'm going to get out of here, weather you like it or not." Dream stated coldly.

A large lump built up in my throat.

"You escape this prison Dream and It's not going to be Tommy or anybody else that kills you, It's going to be me." Sapnap threatened.

"You've hurt so many people Dream that you're lucky to be alive. If it wasn't for that stupid revival book then luck wouldn't be on your side." I said pushing away my fear. Fear was the last thing I was giving into. 

"You seem to forget that Techno owes me a favour." Dream teased. 

His words angered me.

I stepped forward with my fist clenching in a fierce spite.

"You seem to forget Dream, That your stuck in this fucking place until we say so. You don't hold Power over us anymore!" I spoke through my gritted teeth.

I turned away to leave not wanting to instigate a reaction from myself.

"You seem to forget sister, That I'm always one step ahead of you." Dream cockily stated.

His words crawled over my spine as I down on the inside of my cheeks with my body tensing.

I was about to turn around and punch his smug face off of him. But Sapnap held my arm stopping my actions from taking place.

"He's not worth it. Don't give him what he wants." Sapnap whispered so only I could hear him.

I nodded my head as we both stepped on the obsidian path.

The blocks flew up to separate Dream from us.

"I'll see you guys on the outside." Dreams voice snarled and sent shivers down my spine.

Somehow even locked in jail he still manged to withhold power over us.