|The War|

TW// contains graphic imagery

The day had finally arrived. After a sleepless night at the top of the camarvan, I had watched the sun rise once again, hoping that it wouldn't be the last. Wilbur and I had headed out to pick up our final recruit to join our army to fight for L'manberg. Tommy was assigned Wilburs right hand man and Tommy had decided to make Tubbo his right hand man and me his left hand woman. Dream had sent Wilbur a message declaring the dream teams intentions and trying to persuade us to surrender by placing white flags outside our base at dawn today. However, Wilbur had reminded us that L'manberg wasn't going down without a fight and that we would rather die trying, rather than giving in to the tyrants.Me, Wilbur and the newest recruit Fundy had started the journey back to L'manberg. Tommy had informed us that the dream team had started their attack at tubbos base on the other side of the dream smp.

When arriving back at our home, the dream team had declared their actions by destroying the roof of our camarvan. The hto dog was destroyed. We all took refuge in the remainings of the camarvan as Dreams army stood armed on our lands borders pointing their weapons down on us as they prepared to initiate the war they had declared on this nation. We all turned towards Wilbur as we awaited his words of the next steps we were to take.

"Before we go into battle, gents and lady may I remind that this is not only for us as citizens now, but for the future of this country. By declaring our independence L'manberg will not only go down in history as a strong independent country but we will also provide the future generation a safe place that is emancipated from the tyrants that we all know far too well" Wilbur addressed to all of us. Wilbur held his arm out "for L'manberg" Wilbur said determined. We copied our leaders actions, placing our arms out so our fists were touching "For L'manberg" we all agreed.

I peered out of the camarvan window. "Wil...They're surrounding us. each corner of our walls" I stated. Wilbur stood out of the camarvan door . All their weapons were drawn aiming down at the camarvan. Wilbur began to negotiate the terms. "Gentlemen. how are you?" Wilbur asked "good" dream stated. "do you like the view of our nation?" Wilbur replied. " we may be a little out gunned her gentlemen" Eret said quietly so only we could hear, causing me to chuckle slightly. The odds were against us, but it was worth trying.

The terms were set and we were preparing to head towards the battle field. We all equipped our armour before we left L'manberg and it scared me to think that this could be the last time I lay foot in this country again. Wilbur looked at all of us " no matter what happens during this war, no matter who wins or who loses ok. Just remember. We was on the right side of history here" Wilbur said sending us all a proud smile.

We arrived at the battlefield. Dreams army stood on Tommys tower, hovering over us. They were more prepared than us, more equipped than us especially. But none the less we were ready regardless of the difference between the tyrants and us. We was going to give our all.

Sapanap took a shot towards the ground igniting the tnt that had been that had been planted beneath the ground.

The war had officially started.

We sprant towards Tommys home to get coverage from the open fire that had rained down on us. It was clear that they were more powerful than us. Wilbur ordered us to run out of the home and escape the pin that they had placed us in. "where are they going?" I asked "ponks tower" Tommy said. "in that case we need to go to punzs tower, look its the same height" tubbo said pointing towards the colossal tower that we were heading to.

We reached the top of the tower and we began to fire down on the men as we for once had the advantage over them. "they've retreated" Tubbo said proud of our battle that we were putting up against the stronger army.

We started heading back to L'manberg, determined to protect it. "Gentlemen and lady, in L'manberg I have prepared a secret weapon" Eret began leaving us on edge and fore filling us with a sense of hope. "What is it?" Fundy questioned. "I will show you" Eret continued as she led us into the L'manberg soil and into a secret tunnel. "I'm excited to show you" Eret continued to enlighten us.

"This, Is the Final Control Room" Eret announced. Located around the room were chest that had each of our names on.  A button was also located in the centre of the room. We all gasped in amazement as looked around at the place Eret had made. I had made my way to my chest in the corner. As I tugged the chest open, I was left to find out it was empty. I was about to question the emptiness of the chest but was interrupted.

"what does this button do?" Tommy asked intrigued as he hit his palm over the wooden button.

A door opened. Potions were splashed and each one of dreams army came pouring out of the hall way. It was a trap. "WHAT! NO A TRAITOR GET OUT GET OUT"Wilbur screamed attempting to save his army with his words. But it was too late. Dream slammed my back into the wall, smirking at his actions as he does so. I panted heavily and screamed in anguiish as he pushed his sword into my body. I looked down at the sword that was plunged into my waist, blood had started to pool out and I could feel the light around me begin to fade. I looked up from the wound that was causing me severe pain and into the eyes of my brother to initiate any sort sympathy or remorse that he could've  felt for hurting his own blood. Nothing. "Brother..." I quietly said but it was the loudest that I could've said my words. No one else would've heard it as it was only me and my brother left in the room as the others brutally murdered their set person. "long time no see sister" dream snarled as he twisted the sword inside of me, causing me to scream with the last bit of energy that I obtained. a tear dropped from my face and the last thing I heard before I lost a cannon life would be the words that would be painted in each history book of L'manberg.

"Down with the revolution boys, It was never meant to be" Eret spoke as they saluted the loss of each and every one of our cannon lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

o7.

This is part 1 of the War and will be continued in the next part.