|Hearts break and Hearts heal|

I had awoken in the afternoon after my body desired so much sleep. Eret had awoken me with breakfast in bed. It was a full English breakfast served with a packet of strawbs on the side. I had invited Eret to join me in eating our breakfast together as they placed them self on the edge of my mattress.

"I'm sorry." Eret said out if the blue. I raised my eyebrows at them puzzled on their statement they made.

"You know L'manberg. It was my fault, it wouldn't be in the position it's in now: nor would Wilbur, Tommy and you and for that I feel incredibly guilty." Eret said not meeting my eyes.

I reached my hand out and placed it on top of theirs. "Hey it's ok. Everything happens for a reason. Our life path, Our routes were lined specifically for us. And yes they have hills: some steep and some small. But overall they make you a stronger person. There was a reason that things, happen. I wouldn't take any of that back. Yes I'm scarred and I'm bruised. But I'm still me, I'm still here and kicking. Im so grateful for meeting Wil, Tommy and Tubbo and everyone who showed me the place I feel most at home. Yes you blowing up L'manberg hurt, but it also brought us together and for that I thank you." I passionately stated.

"I still shouldn't of done it." Eret said as they finally met my eyes.

"No your right. But you did. There's no changing the past. Only the present. So stop looking at your wrongs and look at what you have now because it doesn't last forever." I stated causing them to nod at my words.

Talking to Eret had given the confidence to talk about my past that burn my mouth whenever they come close to spilling out.

"I-I lost my mother. Sh- sh. I'm sorry." I said taking in deep breathes to compose myself as tears rose.

"Hey it's ok, take your time." Eret said now comforting me.

" When I was nine. I started having heart problems. The doctors had given me two weeks. My mum, my brothers and I we spent the first week doing everything on my bucket list. I progressively got worse over time and on my fifth day I was hospitalised. My weeks became minutes. Te- one of my brothers stayed by my side sobbing as he held my hand. I wa-was telling him 'Look after mum, don't let dad hurt her. Promise me' We locked our pinkies and I repeatedly told them I loved them. Minutes later a doctor walked in and, and told me she was ready for my surgery." I paused from my story as my eyes poured out and my breathing became extremely patchy. I held onto my heart as i continued on.

" They told me that they had found a match for a transplant. They handed me a note and pushed my bed towards an operation room." I continued on.

Hey Bo 

It's ma, I know you're probably wondering where I am right now and I'm sorry I didn't get to say this in person, but time really wasn't in our favour. You're probably confused right now but i'm going on a little trip. I don't know how long yet, but what I do know is that we will meet again one day. 

I didn't find my happy ever after in this life time, but I did find my three beautiful children who filled the gap that it was missing.

 Millie I want you to find that missing gap for our heart. He's out there and you'll feel it glow when you find him. Follow your heart always Millie because it knows more about what you want than your mind.

I love you Bo bear which is why I did this, because I want you to live a life I can't. Fill it with love my dear. And I'm always looking down on you. This isn't goodbye it's a simple see you later.

Love from 

Ma

xXx

I recited my mothers note as the tears were now pouring the hardest they ever had before.

Eret had wrapped me in a warm hug as I cried into their chest causing their shirt to become drenched. We stayed like that till my eyes no longer had tears left in them.

"What time is it." I asked them.

"Almost dawn." they replied. 

"Shit I got to go." I said using my sleeve to dry my eyes. I grabbed my mothers cloak and wrapped it around my body. The hood shielded my naturally curly hair as it sprawled out over my shoulders.

"Is that a good idea?" Eret asked concerned.

"No. But I'm following my heart like she would want me to." I replied with a sad smile on my face. 

I turned to leave.

" Millie! Stay safe out there." Eret said as they guided me towards Carl who Sapnap left outside the castle.

I saluted at Eret as I hopped onto Carls back and began cantering along the path.

----

We entered the open field as we closed the gap between us and Pogtopia. My heart glowed brighter as it desired Wilbur and nothing else.

Suddenly Carl had stopped and he refused to go any further. I tried to encourage him to keep going but he hadn't listened. 

I jumped off of Carl and as soon as I did hands wrapped around my throat suffocating my breathing. 

The glow to my heart faded.

"Oh sister I thought you was smarter than that." Dream whispered in my ear. 

Schlatts body came out into my eye sight. 

"Oh peach, I thought you learnt your lesson about running away from me." Schlatt snickered as he approached me.

"Anyway. Now that you're here. I think it's time." He stated as he kneeled down on one knee.

I violently shook my head already denying his question. Dream held my jaw stopping it from moving.

"Millie Bo Ferdinand, former princess of Asland and soon to be married to the President of Manberg. Will you marry me." He said more as statement not as question.

Dream released me from his grip allowing me to answer. 

"NO." I spat.

Dream reacted by holding his sword close to my neck. 

My heart shattered knowing that it was this or death, and I knew that It wouldn't just effect me but also my friends and the one I loved.

Loved. I really do love him.

"Y-e-s." I Accepted through breathes.