157. FATHER DAUGHTER - MOTHER SON

Next day ....

All woke up one by one....

When aravind woke up... Suddenly he feel like excitement, nervous and also responsible and most importantly he is missing dhivya....

Here dhivya who woke up soon and was very much excited....

Marriage is one of the biggest wish of every girls... Even though she know that they are already married... But today she was very much excited....

First time she was not aware of happenings.... She got married without anyone in the family and also she itself don't knw that she are going to get married....

When kidnappers kidnapped her she was just praying God to save her life for her brother.....

And when she seen aravind in police uniform her whole world got shattered....

The voice which she don't want to again hear in her dream was heared by her.... She was shivering for her life.... Without knowing anything aravind tied her thalli... That time aravind is like villain to her... The one who hates most... Which was police officer..... In a minute her whole life changed..... Without knowing anything.....

But today it's not like that... She is going to get married on her love.... Even though she says like that she don't wish for grand wedding.... But as a girl she also want to enjoy the wedding....  She also want her family to beside her... She also want to feel the moment when aravind tied to her thalli.... the moment when she becomes one and only his....

Anbu came to see her was shocked to see dhivya who was in tears...

Anbu goes near her and touch her shoulder...

Dhivya jerked and see her...

Dh: epo vandhinga.....

Anbu wiped her tears....

Anbu: ena Ahchu princess......

Dhivya laid down in his lap.... She need that badly that moment..... Anbu felt extremely happiness and carressed her hair.....

Dh: ungaluku therima nu therila appa.... 10 masam munadi en kalayanam epadi nadathuchu nu.... Avaru solliruparu irundhalum .... Annaiku na sethruvan nu ninacha.... Abhi kaga ena uyiroda veika solli Elam kadavul layum kenjuna..... Enaku police nalae pidikathu appa..... Andha prithivi oda thambi en munadiyae oru ponnu...

She cried she can't complete the sentence....

Adhu mattum ila Avan en kannu munadi enga appa Amma va konnathu a pathan adhu la irundhe police na verupu....

Ana annaiku ena kapatha unga mapla police uniform la vandharu.... Patha udanae en ulagamae nindruchu..... En frnd police ah ithana nal police kuda va palgi irukananu adhirchi ah irundhuchu..... Adhu mattum ila andha prithivi voice keta.... Na appavae en suya ninaivu elanthuta appa ena suthi ena nadakuthae nu therila.... Apadiyae ulagam nindruchu ... Avaru en kaluthula thaali katuna apa enala onumae yosika mudila.... Oru 20 second la thaali katiruparu....

She smiled...

Ana andha 20 second en oda motham life um mathiduchu appa....

Anbu tears was fell on her face.... Dhivya seen him and got up from his lap and see him in tears....

Dh: appa....

Anbu hugged her.....

She too hugged him back and relaxed a bit....

Anbu: appa va na kuda iruka vendiya nerathula un kuda iruka mudila... Oru appa va na unaku onumae seyala ma... Ena manichidu....

He joint his hands....