134. NEED

Ar: dhivi enaku andha ponnu details mail panidu ma....

Dh: seringa....

Saying so she changed her comfortable dress and tied her hair into bun.... and laid down in bed and Facing other side....

 and laid down in bed and Facing other side

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aravind seen her.....

Ar: oii ena d paduthuta.....

Dhivya seen him cluelessly....

Dh: Pina.... Padukama ena panrathu..... Mani pathingala....

Aravind seen her and slowly moved towards her

Ar: dhivi.... He said huskily and bite her earlobe...

Dhivya sensed him what he is upto to do.......

He hold her shoulder and turned her towards his direction....

Aravind seen her.... She too seen him and raised her eyebrows as asking what......

Aravind pleaded her in his eyes.... His eyes shows his need..... She sensed that he was stressed..... And his eyes had desires and his intense gaze gave her answers....

Dhivya smiled....

Dh: light off panunga.....

She turned towards his direction fully...... Aravind grinned widely...... And off the light and came back near her and higged her tightly......

Dhivya snuggle more to him....

Dh: ena sir ku inaiku romance mood ah.....

He kissed her forhead.....

Ar: nama family matter la nama oruthar ku oruthar time spend panikurathae ila d...

Dh: apadi Elam ila mama.... Verum kasa Musa mattum life ila adha thandi neraya iruku..... Idhu just namloda need avalo tha....

Ar: theriyum d.....

Dh: nama time spend panrathu idhula mattum ila.... Neenga just enaku kaga time eduthu saptiya thoonguniya nu ketalae adhuvum time spend panrathu tha....

Ar: mm tired ah na office vitu varum bothu ne sirichutae ena tired ah irukingala nu ketkara la adhuvum time spend panrathu tha....

Dh: chinna chinna carrying supporting understanding Elamae time spend panrathu tha mama.....

She hugged him tighter......

Aravind carressed her hair....

Ar: yen dhivi..... Kannan kalyanam apa namaku ipadi Elam nadakala nu ne feel panalaya.....

Dhivya raised her head from his chest and see him.... Whose eyes had guilt.....

Dh: yedhuku mama ungaluku indha gulit.....

Ar: therila unakum aasai ah irundhrukum la.... Kannan kalyanam ipo Rakesh ku marriage pathi elam pesurom aprm Sathya marriage idhu Elam pakum bothu oru time kuda un manasula nama marriage ipadi nadakala nu varuthama ilaya.....

Dh: nejama ila.... Yen nu keta enaku therila annaiku neenga en kaluthula thaali kata la apadina na inaiku ipadi  unga Kai kulla irundhruka matan..... Enaku idhu tha santhosam.....

Aravind crashed his lips towards her and kissed her passionately......

She too responded him back.....

Ar: epadi d ipadi iruka.....

Dh: epadi....

Ar: dhevathai Mari..... Unaku nu oru aasai kuda ilama.....

Dh: aasai ila nu yaru sonna enakum aasai iruku... Padichu mudichu oru journalist ah varanum aprm namaku nu oru papa....

Ar: oru papa mattum podhuma....

Dh: mama already nama veetu la irukura kolanthainga elarumae nama pasanga thana..... Aprm ena so onu mattum podhum.....

Aravind smiled and carressed her cheek with his hand and smelled her hair..... and removed her hair pin.... Her bun removed and her hair fell down from her head and it reaches her back.....

Ar: light off Pani romba neram aguthu d....

Dhivya blushed....and smiled....

Ar: vekkam mattum padatha inaiku na una summa vidratha ila....

Dhivya again blushed....

He slowly parted from the hug.... And made her laid down in bed straight and came top of her....

He kissed her forhead... Eyes nose cheeks.... His eyes landed on her lips..... He seen her and kissed her lips.... She hold his shirt collar and deepened the kiss.... he hold her bunch of hairs and pulled her towards him more and dominant the kiss....

Aravind slowly kissed her jawline and neck and slowly untied her knot in her satin gown and removed her first layer of gown leaving her in sleeveless top....

he slowly came down and hold her two feet and joined in one and kissed her toes making dhivya moan..... He seen her toe ring which was loose he tightened and inserted fully in her toe .... Dhivya get up from bed by seeing he is adjusting her toe ring  she pulled him upper and kissed his whole face and unbuttoned his shirt.....

Aravind removed his shirt and throw down.....

He pushed her down and kissed her whole face and moved to her neck and kissed her nape and kissed her sweet spot .... She moaned... He bite her sweet spot make her hiss in pain.... He sucked her to reduce the pain.... He slowly pushed her straple of her night gown in his teeth untill it reach down.... He kissed her whole hand ..... She closed her eyes tightly and hold him in one hand and hold pillow in one hand..... She was biting her lips to control her moan..... He parted her lips using her finger...

Ar: don't bite it's my right.... She opened her eyes and seen him.... He kissed her hardly and bite her lips she hold his hair tightly...

He moved other side and removed her another staple and removed her whole gown and throw it somewhere.... Dhivya blushed..... She was just in her inners.....

Aravind removed his pant and came top of her and kissed her breast and cleavage and removed her inner and kissed and Bite her naked breast..... He kissed her whole body.... And they both become naked.... Dhivya seen him and gulped....

Ar: don't expect me to gentle today... I need you .....

Dh: i am all yours.....

Without further delay he came inside her and thurst her hardly.... He kissed all over her body fully again but it was too much rough..... He hold her hand tightly that her glass bangle breaked from her hand...... Her hand got injured...... With each thurst she felt pleasure equally pain.....

Dhivya understand his need and his missing of her for some days and his stress and all his need and desires are all are releasing from him in each thurst.... It really pained her.... Because this much day they had only love making but today they are having rough sex..... Aravind started slowly first but his need overpower him and that leads to have rough sex... He released all his stress into her..... He knows that he was hurting her..... But he don't know why he is doing that.... Finally he reached climax and released into her and laid down on her.... She hold him tightly..... Her eyes had tears.....

Regularly he laid down next to her and take her into his arms and he sleep but today he laid on her itself....

Dhivya carressed his back..... To calm him down who was breathing heavily.... After some time he slept in her embrace.......

Dhmv: ena Ahchu mama ena prechana.... etho thappu ah irukae.....

Slowly she drifted to sleep with aravind above her and still he was inside her.....

Author note.....

How was it.....

Over board ah irundha sorry......

mystery around meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें