92.SADHANA

The trio brothers reached their office....

All wished them.... They too wished back....

Some had fear of aravind because of his previous job.....

They three reached their cabin respectively......

Thilagar appointed PA for them... already.....

Dev was appointed as pa for Rakesh and velu was appointed as pa for pradeep....

This was done by aravind only..... He want them to be act as pa for his brothers... But not only as pa as also a personal bodyguard for them without knowing any one of them...

They both attended interview and selected for the post....

But aravind already inform them to not inform this to his brothers.....

They are also ok with it......

And also naveen as appointed as pa for Sathya in mk education institutions........

Thilagar introduced all of them to the three boys...

Thil: aravind your pa will be in 5 mins she is struck at hr department....

Ar: it's ok mama...

Ra: adhu ena avanuku mattum ponnu pa enagaluku mattum pasanga...

Thilagar glared them....

They shut their mouth....

Rakesh got a call so he attened the call and moved towards window of aravind cabin

Someone knocked the door...

Ar: come in...

: Good morning sir....

By hearing this voice Rakesh turned to see and got shocked ...

Thil: aravind she is your pa sadhana....

Sad: good morning sir....

She wished aravind....

Aravind too wished her back....

Thil: sadhana he is aravind your boss and he is pradeep and he is rakesh....

He introduced to them to her....

Sadhana wished them too....

Thil: aravind sadhana vum coimbatore tha da....ipo tha shift ayiruka.....

Ar: oh ok mama....

Thil: seri you guys carry on and young man mk empires expect more from you three..

Ar: we will mama....

Thil: then I take leave bye and rake pradeep unga cabin ku poi unga work start pannunga....

They nodded....

Ar:  miss sadhana....

Sad: sir sadhana nu nae kupdunga....

Aravind smiled and nodded...

Ar : and ..

Sad: sir na modhala unga kita oru vishayam sollanum.... I am very big fan of you....

Aravind and pradeep was shocked but Rakesh smiled....

Ar: ena ma na ena hero va en fan nu solringa....

Sad: sir real life la neenga tha hero..... Neenga nama coimbatore vandha aprm tha coimbatore e nalla irundhuchu.... Enaku ungala romba pidikum ..... Ungala Mari oru police officer na pathathe ila.... And neenga kadasiya handle paningala andha case..... Chance e ila sir....oru ponnu ah andha ponnunga nelamai enaku theriyum.....