35. DHIVYA AND PRADEEP....

Thanks alot guys .... Can't explain how i am happy.... It's unbelievable for me... Ipadiyae neenga votes and comments panuvingala Nan update daily kudupan ahama ok va ...

 Ipadiyae neenga votes and comments panuvingala Nan update daily kudupan ahama ok va

Ok ok vanga story kulla polam.......

Dhivya slipped.... She closed her eyes tightly due to fear that she will fell down..... before she fell down some strong arm catched her waist and hold her....

Suddenly some unknown emotions passed through her whole body....

She slowly opened her eyes to witness the two beautiful eyes infront of her.... None other than her husband

She is meeting him after almost three weeks ... And that to this much this closely....

Aravind watch her cleanly... He was mesmerized by her eyes... Both for deeply looking their eyes.....

Everyone mouth was hung opened 😲😲

That was perfect frame....

Sathya capture in her mobile without noticing anyone....

Sudden clear throat made them realise their position both of them jerked....

Aravind loosened his hold on her waist and make her stand....

Both awakardly looked other side ..

Si: Inga ipo ena nadathuuchu...

Aravind glared him..

La: va periyavanae indha Amma paka ipo tha kannu therinjutha unaku...

Aravind went near Lakshmi Amma and hugged her tightly ....

Ar: sorry sorry Amma... Sorry ... Konja vela jasthi Amma adhu tha Vara mudila... Sorry.... Sorry sorry.... He repeated and kissed her cheeks....

La: seri seri ice vechathu podhum va... Anga paru yaru vandhruka nu....

Si: akiii athai..... He excited and hugged her...

Si: how are you darling... Ivalo vayasu agiyum ne sema alagu tha po andha sidu moonji ku ipadi oru pondatti....

La: deiii Siva....

Pr: thambi a sonna vandhura vendithu....

Ak: chumma irunga anni.... Kutty Nala irukan da evalo valaruthuta..... Indha moonu varushathula.... College join panitanu nu kelvi patan... ..

Si: ama akki ... Semaya poguthu po....

Aravind cleared his throat....

Akilla seen him and totally avoided him...and turn towards other side....

Ar: paruda... Apa en kuda pesa matinga apadi thana....

Akilla glared him...

Aravind hugged her from back side from her neck...