121. ARAVIND AND DHIVYA HAVING THEIR TIME

Aravind carried dhivya to the bed and made her sit in the bed...

He too sit with her and slowly he tuck her hair behind her ear....

Both were seeing each other lovingly.....

Aravind kissed her forhead eyes cheeks nose..... Dhivya held his collar for support.... She slowly laid down in bed..... He too laid down with her and give floppy kisses to all over her face.....

Slowly he removed her saree pallu..... Dhivya felt shy and she hugged him tightly aravind hugged her back.... And trace his finger on her back and remove the blouse knot slowly....

Dhivya parted from hug and seen him.... He too seen her..... Aravind kissed her forhead and crashed his lips towards her she too responded back.... Both were kissing each other.... Aravind bite her lips for the entrance when she hissed he take that chance and went inside her mouth and taste every corner of her and after a minute they parted from the kiss and joined their forheads and looking through their eyes.....

Aravind came top of her and kissed her jawline and neck and he slowly removed her saree and one by one he removed all her clothes.... Dhivya help him to remove his vest..... Within minutes both were naked and they were inside their blanket....

Aravind slowly tortured her by giving more pleasure to her and dhivya pushed aravind down and she came top of him and kiss his whole face.... And kiss his chest and roamed her hands to his body.....

Aravind can't control the pleasure he pushed her down and came top of him......

Ar: ena d nanum rough ah iruka vendam nu patha over ah pora...

Dh: yaru iruka vendam nu sonna ungala....

Within seconds he came inside her without any warning.... She hissed in pain... And after some time the pain reduced and pleasure take over......

Dhivya hugged aravind tighter and bite his shoulder because of the pleasure he given to her....

After some time they both reach their climax and exausted and laid down in bed...

Aravind take her in his arms and closed his eyes......

Aravind opened his eyes to see her who was fully exausted and sweating badly and breathing heavily .....

Aravind adjusted ac ....

Ar: sorry d..... Hurt panitana....

Dhivya seen him and smiled and kissed his chest and snuggle to him more....

Dh: enaku adhula unga kaadhal theriyuthu.....

Aravind hugged her tighter...

Ar: ayo dhivi ma....

Dh: yen ga ena Ahchu....

Ar: nama protection use panama vitutomae..... Na vera vangala d....

Dhivya smiled....

Dh: na pills eduthukura....

Ar: unkita ethu....

Dh: ena pana en makku mama ipadi tha ethavathu marakum nu na hospital pona apavae Amma kum Sathya ku theriyama doctor a console Pani tablet vangitan......

Aravind shocked and seen her..  

Ar: kedi..... Elam ready ah irundhutu tha enkita vambu iluthiya ......

Dhivya smiled sheepishly......

Dh: enaku thookam varuthu pa...

Ar: yei iru d inaiku una vidratha ila....