154. SANGEET

Next day all woke up one by one...

Aravind was the first one to wake up.... He seen pradeep who was sleeping peacefully in his lap.... He smiled and made him lie down in pillow... And went to washroom to finish his morning routine....

He came to the hall see no one is present except staffs who were arranging for the day....

The staffs greeted him... He too greeted them back and went to kitchen...

Sta: good morning sir... Do you need anything....

Ar: nothing ... I will prepare for myself...

Saying so he prepared the coffee for himself and all...

Dhivya came to the kitchen and seen him...

Dh: good morning mama... Enthrichutingala....

Ar: good morning da... enthrichutan.... Ne ini konja neram thoongi irukalam la...

Dh: thookam varala...

Aravind said to staff...

Ar: give this coffee to everyone once they came down.... And don't disturb them untill they woke up... And milk for children and Siva too..... I think you know who is Siva his among others....

Staff smiled nodded..... He too smiled with them

Aravind take two cups with him and moved from there....

He hold dhivya hand and move towards garden....

Ar: indha da coffee....

Dhivya got that....

Dh: mama semaya iruku indha place.... Ana nama tha outing pola.... Elarum ponanga...

Ar: ama dhivi ana ena panrathu namaku functions irukae.... Amma strict order kalyanam mudiyara vara veliya poga kudathu....

Dhivya nodded....

Ar: venum na onu panalam pesama nama honeymoon ku ingayae irundharalam mathavangala anupichutu...

Dh: nenapu tha...

Ar: yei ena marriage aprm honeymoon tha theriyum la...

Dhivya blushed and hide her cheeks from him....

Dh: adhu Elam mudiyathu enaku college iruku...

Ar: na vitta thana....

Dhivya smiled....

Dh: seri seri sollunga ...

Ar: ena sollanum....

Dh: nethu game la truth enkita thaniya solringa nu sonninga la...

Aravind realised it...

Ar: solran ma kudiya seekiram... Seri ne sollu... Oru vela na police officer ah irundha ne ena panuva...

Dhivya shocked and gasped ...

Dh: ethey.... Mama.....

Ar: sollu ....

Dh: are you planning to join again.....

Ar: ila ketan.... Sollu still you have afraid of police officers...

Dh: ila mama enaku bayam ila... Ana police vela na neenga again engala vitu thalli poiduvinga.... Unga kudavae irundhu palagitan.... Adhu tha...

Aravind smiled and dragged her towards him and wrapped her shoulder in his arms....

Dhivya laid down in his chest...

Both seen the sunrise standing garden....

All woke up one by one and settled in hall....