135. GURUDEV DIED

Aravind slept in dhivya embrace....

Next day

They are sleeping after exausted fully....

The sun rays hit their face directly......

Aravind sleep got disturbed and he opened his eyes and see dhivya who was laying down of him....

Dhivya sleep got disturbed by his movement.... She opened her eyes and seen him...

He try to move from her immediately without realising he was inside her....

Aravind seen her and got up from her ....

Dh: aahh....

Dhivya hissed in pain....

Then only aravind noted he was inside her.... He slowly came out from her.... But dhivya was so much exausted......  She hide her pain to him and smiled to him....

Dh: good morning.....

He seen her.... Her face was so tired.....

She slowly wake up but hissed in pain....

Aravind noted her and he was at utter guilt....

Ar: ma.....

She seen him and smiled....

Dh: na kulichutu vara varaikum thoongunga.... She coverd her with blanket and get up from bed... her whole body is paining like hell..... Aravind see her changes in face due to pain.....

He cover himself in blanket and came Before her and lifted her in his arms....

Ar: na thookitu pora...

He carried her to the wash room and on the heater.... And set bathtub for her.....

Ar: fresh ayitu va....

He moved out .... But dhivya stopped him

Dh: en kannu pathu pesuna enavam....

He seen her.....and his eyes moistioned.....

Dhivya panicked....

Dh: mama ena Ahchu.....

Ar: sorry ma nethu una romba kasta paduthitan la..... Romba mosama nadathukitan......

Dh: mama na unga pondatti..... Ungalku enkita Elam urimaiyum iruku.....

Ar: ila elathukum limit iruku..... Ana na nethu... His tears came out from his eyes... Dhivya wiped it...

Dh: adhu Elam onum Ila mama....

Ar: romba valikitha.....

Dhivya shake her head as no....

Ar: poi sollatha... Night atleast ena keela paduka vechrukalam la.... Epadi ma thanguna ena....

Dh: neenga mattum enna epavum ena thanguringa la na oru nal thanga matana.... Ponga mama... Na kulichutu vara.....

Aravind kissed her forhead.... And moved out....

Dh: enamo thappu ah iruku mama.... Unga manasu enamo kolambi iruku..... Seekiram seri pananum.....

In room ...

Aravind think about their night...

Ar: yen da ipadi nadathukita Ava Pavam... Avala ipadi kasta paduthituyae....

he really felt bad for hurting her and got angered on himself...... Ne mansushanae ila da avala ipadi kasta paduthituyae.... He slapped himself continuously.....

The message beeped in his phone.... He seen the phone....

MISSION STARTED.....

Aravind smirked by seeing the message.....