8.COMMISSIONER OF POLICE

Aravind and siva went to head quaters of coimbatore where the commissioner live....

Next day morning...

Aravind was getting ready to take charge of commissioner of police... He was fully dressed with police uniform and looking like the king and coming down for the break fast....

Siva was already ready for the college..

Siv: Anna unaku tha waiting all the best periyavarae... Kalakunga .....

Ar: thanks da... Paathu po clg ku

Everyone called him and wished him..

He went to commissioner office in car...

In head quarters there is four police present .. they are taking the needs of quaters....

He came to commissioner office...

He looks most handsome stylish commissioner of the police ...

The press members are waiting to asking him questions...

He went to office and take charge as commissioner of police coimbatore city ..

He looks like devil in that chair ....

He ordered his assistant for an meeting

Ar: look na direct ah matter ku vara I need everyone in the department to be present in 30 mins in the conference hall...

Ass: ok sir ...

Assistant standing there and starring him...

Ar: what...

Ass: all the best sir.

After salute to Aravind he went out and informed abt the meeting...

In next 30 mins everyone was present in conference hall ..

Aravind went to conference hall and started his meeting....

Ar: mr senthil Kumar inspector of police in t station.

Ins shocked.

Ar: glared him and asked what ..

Ins: sir how do you know my name and station name...

Ar: look enaku Inga irukura 102 station perum theriyum adha control panra inspectors and constables name and neenga yar yar kita ena ena lanjam vanguringa I knw every details ... Puriyutha...

He roared like a lion to all...

And it's last warning for you all ini neenga panra ethavathu thappu en kaadhuku vandhuthu you will dismissed without warning.......

That includes assistant commissioner also

He glared all....

Na staright ah matter ku varan enaku people endha prblm um ilama irukanum city clean ah irukanum and adhuku ena pananum nu na sollanum ila .... I want every case file on my table before 3 o clk ... Understand...

He was roaring .....

All the police members was shocked by his warning...

His warning it's enough for entire department to get scared of him...

He went after that....

His assistant went with him...

Ass: sir neenga rmba speed ah pora Mari....

Before he could complete...

Ar: I knw what to do .. if you want to work or else want to get dismissed....

Ass: sorry sir... Inimel ipadi pesa mata... Sir press people rmba nerama wait panranga ungala interview eduka...

Ar: I will be there in 5 mins ask them to settle in conference hall ...

Ass: ok sir..

In conference hall all press members present...

Rep1 : congratulations sir for become Yougest commissioner of police department ...

Ar: thanks

Rep2: what was your first step against the crime activities which was happening in Coimbatore...

Ar: my next step is to banned that all .. and I have work to do so after the it finish I will give you an interview.. I will take an leave...

Reporter try to ask the question but no one have courage to ask questions against him because when he was on duty he is like a Demon to everyone....

One week passed ....

The criminals of Coimbatore where are afraid of new commissioner they are try to kill him also but no one as the courage so far ....

And some of irresponsible police officers was afraid of him and irritated by him also....

He is under process of cleaning coimbatore....

Every news channel he was the top of the news ... He is ruling coimbatore now... Slowly coimbatore coming under his control ...

In dhivya textile shop ..

Sg : na sonna la ipo irukura commissioner rmba nallavaru nu....

Dhiv: adhuku pinadi vera artham irukum d avarum police tha ....

Sg: ne en d ipadi iruka unaku avaru yarunae theriyathu avaru pathathu kuda ila tv la avar face vandhalum Thirumbikura ipo en d ipadi kora solra modhala avaru per therima

Dhiv: enaku yaraium paka vendam ethum theriya vendam... Puritha ini avana pathi enkita pesathinga..

In anbu illam

Lakshmi Amma was very proud of his activities and truly he is become hero of all the children....

After two weeks

Aravind invited for an school function...

In school abhi saw him and looked happily but he was on duty so he can not talk to him and also his sister warned him not to talk any one of them in anbu illam ...

The school function was very good and aravind gave some motivational speech to all students ...and he enjoyed the function thoroughly and he saw abhi there he was happy to see him again ..

And there is one game was played in Function... Where students want to participate with their parents he look abhi he was too emotional....

He went near abhi ....

Abhi was sitting under the tree.

Ar: oii abhi kutty..

Ab: uncle neengala...

Ar: ena ahchu en kutty ku en thaniya irukinga ... Inga thana kutty pasanga Saravanan and nilan padikuranga enga avanga ...

Saravanan and nilan : Inga tha anna irukom...

They went and hugged Aravind...

Kp: anna nanga elarum ungala rmba miss panrom last Sunday Rakesh anna pradeep anna vandhanga neenga en varala

Ar: sorry kutties anna busy da seekiram varan and nama tha daily phone la pesurom la aprm ena... Seri en abhi thaniya irukan neenga enga poninga

Kp: anna avan enga kuda pesa matingura ( they said with sad face)

Ar: ena ahchu abhi neenga elam close frnds thana

Abhi: ila uncle akka tha yar kudaiyum pesa koodathu nu sollirukanga

Aravind didn't understand the reason of her change because those two days she became the part of their family but what happened to her... He was confused. ..

Ar: seri ok but ipadi thaniya iruka koodathu epovum frnds ah irukanum elar kudaiyum ok va ivangala anbu illam la irukura pasangala pakama un scl frnd ah ninachu palagu..

Abhi: seri uncle ana neenga tha commissioner ah...

Ar: ama en neenga tv la pakalaya...

Ab: ila uncle akka paka vida matanga..

Ar: seri ok akka kita na pesran...