102. MRS. DHIVYA ARAVIND

Aravind and dhivya was exausted and sleeping peacefully....... because of their memorable night...

Suddenly their room land line ringed which made them disturbed....

Aravind pick up the call....

Ar: hello.... He told lazily...

Ra: hello va..... periyavarae ini thoongitu irukiya...

Ar: mmm... He replied sleepily... 

Ra: deii unaku 11:00 clock meeting anga... Time already 11:30 aguthu ....

Aravind shocked and opened his eyes widely......

Ar: whattttt..... He shouted......

That disturbed dhiviya sleep who was sleeping in his chest.....

Dh: kathathinga mama...... Night muluka ena thoonga vidala...  Fourth round Elam enala mudiyathu.... Thookam varuthu.....

She said in her sleepy voice which was very much audible to rakesh and pradeep who was in speaker......

Ra&pr: etheyy......

Aravind hit his head.... And cut the call immediately ...

Ar: adiyae en manam pochu....

Dh: ena Ahchu mama thoonguga.... She said in her sleepy voice.....

Dhivya pulled him towards her more and snuggle to him more and slept....

That time his mobile light flashed he seen that and there was a call from Rakesh....

Aravind don't know what to do... Definitely his brothers are going to tease him badly.....

He made dhivya laid down in pillow and sit in bed resting his back in headboard....

Before that the call was cut and he seen the mobile there was a 15 missed calls from Rakesh pradeep and sadhana....

But after some time his mobile flashed with the caller id Rakesh... he attended the call......

Ar: hello.....

They laughed badly....

Ar: deii...

Pr: kathatha Pavam enga anni thoonguranga la....

Aravind embarassed....and hit his head.....

Ra: seri seri rest edunga meeting nalaiku evng ku mathitom... Solla tha call pana...

Ar: thanks da....

Pr: nadathu nadathu...

Ra: santhosam ah irundha seri.....

Aravind cut the call....and see dhivya who was covering herself in blanket and sleeping peacefully..... He smiled....

And lied down beside her....

He too went inside the blanket and kissed her....

Dh: mama...

Ar: en manathe vangita la.... iru d unaku iruku ipo.......

Dh: na ena pana...

She asked by him with closed eyes...

Ar: umm ne fourth round nu sonnatha un kolunthanuga ketutanuga.....

She wide opened her eyes and seen him shocked and get up immediately...

Dh: ena...

Due to her sudden action her blanket fell down which shows her bare body to him... Aravind seen her internally....