114. PEACE OF MIND FOR DHIVYA

100k reads.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭 Feeling overwhelmed and blessed... ipo Vara i don't know whether i am writing good or not but one thing for sure.... I am travelling with them and living with them.... They are not just characters for me..... They are like my family.....  Not only them you also guys..... without you i am not here ..... Epovo poirupan...... Unga support mattum tha idhu vara vandhrukan..... Be with me..... I am overwhelmed...... Thanks for the support i love you all keep supporting.... Vitutu poidathinga😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 love you family....

Vanga story kulla polam......

All returned from court to anbu illam....

Anbu thilagar Lakshmi all waiting for them.....

They came inside ...

La: dhivya ma.....

Dhivya hugged her tightly and cried.....

She don't know why she was crying whether she is crying because she is now known as anbu Selvam and shree Devi daughter or manickam seema will felt bad because she accepts them as her parents or because of her anxiety which she was having from yesterday... Or how her real mother suffered to give her birth....

She itself don't know the reason but she needs mother's warm that time.... That she gets from only Lakshmi amma.... May be she is not only her mother in law but also an mother ..... So by seeing her all her emotions came out of tears....

Lakshmi amma just pacified her without any other word ....

After some time dhivya parted from the hug..... Lakshmi amma kissed her forhead.....

La: va thango sapdu....

Dhivya nodded .....

Lakshmi amma feed her food ......

All were seeing them with full of admiration.....

La: ne yen ipadi alutha nu Elam na ketka matan ana onu mattum therinjuko chello unaku amma va na irukan.... Puritha.... Manasu barama vechukatha..... Unaku pinadi indha motham kudumbamum iruku..... Ne indha veetu Rani da..... Un valakai la ne ethir pakathathu Elam indha rendu Ara varushathula nadathuruchu..... Ana onu ini un valkai santhosam ah irukum..... Ne ithana nal patta kastam .... Unaku oru nalla valkai tharathu ku tha nu ninachuko.....

Neyae sollu yaruku kedaikum avanga appa Amma erantha aprm ini onu ku rendu appa aprm Amma..... 5 annanga... Oru thangachi oru thambi aprm ivalo periya kudumbam.....

Dhivya smiled....

Dh: ama Amma enga appa Amma eranthalum ena coimbatore ku anupi en motham life aiyum mathitaru.....

Lakshmi amma kissed her forhead....

La: po thango poi rest edu....

Dhivya nodded and went to her room.....

Aravind came near her....

Ar: ena marumagal ku mattum tha ooti viduvingala engaluku Elam ilaya....

Ra pr & sa : adhana

Lakshmi amma smiled and feed them all.....

Sathya feed to anbu and thilagar.....

They both smiled and eat it....

La: enga Anna ngaluku enaku kuduka theriyum....

Sa: romba tha Lakshmi panra ne.....

Ar: yeii....