58.KOVIL THERU

Double update for the day.....

Two weeks of their temple function was passed ... Aravind dhivya bond grown well ... Now they are in more than the terms of attraction... But still they are not ready to accept their feelings because of the guilt each carrying....

Aravind was guilt because he was hiding the fact that he is handling the case which she was involved....and hiding about her something.....

Dhivya was guilt because still she didn't said anything to him about her past.....

Lakshmi amma and all went to Sivagami paati house and spend some time.... All was happy....

It was last day of their temple function....

In aravind dhivya room....

Dh: enanga nalaiku oda Kovil function mudiyutha...

Ar: ama ma nalaiku theru... Aprm manaja neeru Elam iruku ana adhuku nama iruka matom already elarum works neraya postpone Pani Ahchu... Pasangalukum School start ayidum.... Siva ku clg iruku la .... adhu Nala nalaiku theru mudinju kelambalam ....

Theru

Dh: mm seringa

Dh: mm seringa.... Ana indha 15 days na rmba happy ah irundha ...

Ar: nanum and adhuku main reason ne tha... Ne mattum paati kita pesala nu vei...

Dh: ayo Samy vidunga ethana thadava solluvinga....

Aravind smiled and pinched her cheeks....

Ar: seri seri ... Va thoongalam nalaiku seekiram enthrikanum....

Dhivya nodded and both laid down the bed.... And chitchatted for some time and slept.....

Next day morning all woke up and getting ready for the day....

Dhivya was getting ready excited as this was her first theru she didn't seen this kind of function in her life ......

Dhivya outfit

Sathya outfit

Sathya outfit