Hermione and (Y/n) Against Transportation.

(Y/n) was expectant to have quite the nice final week. Exams had already passed and now the fun activities (in most classes) had started as no one wanted to get started on a new unit right before break. (Y/n)'s morning was already decent and she found herself amused by the ship edits of her and Chija right before and after their most recent game. She'd show Chija her favourites and they'd both have a giggle.

"(Y/n)!" Hermione hissed as she jogged over to the Ravenclaw table.

"What's up, 'Mione? Another one of your adventures?" (Y/n) asked, placing her phone face-down on the table before folding her arms and smiling up at Hermione, giving the girl her full attention.

"No, that's not it," Hermione said. "Can I eat with you?"

"Sure," Chija, Padma, and (Y/n) chorused. Hermione instantly took the empty seat beside (Y/n).

"I can't find Ron or Harry anywhere," Hermione said. "So I tried looking for Ginny, Fred, or George but Ginny's roommates told me Ginny had left early."

"Early?" (Y/n) rose an eyebrow.

"So I then went to Professor McGonagall," Hermione continued, "and she didn't tell me much, but it's a family emergency, apparently."

"That's not good..." (Y/n) murmured. "We'll text them after breakfast." Hermione rapidly nodded her head. She then dropped her voice so only (Y/n) would hear.

"If it's really serious, I think it'd be in our interest to cancel the ski trip with my parents."

"Yeah," (Y/n) agreed. "I just feel bad for cancelling it on such short notice... You're, like, never with your parents anymore, 'Mione."

"Me too," Hermione frowned. "But I keep telling myself that we'll need to be there for emotional support and that makes me feel slightly better."

"Of course," (Y/n) nodded. "You can always make up for lost time over the summer." Hermione nodded.

Weasley+

mione
Hi! Just reaching out to check up on you guys.

gin (gerbread)
we're all fine. dad's not.

mione
What happened?

gin (gerbread)
harry saw a vision of dad being bitten by a snake and we all went to dumbledore's office and we were told dad was injured and taken to st mungo's. we then took a portkey back to sirius's.

mione
Oh, no :((

is he all right?

gin (gerbread)
we don't know. mum's not back and i'm pretty sure everyone else is still sleeping

haz
i'm up

gin (gerbread)
hi harry

haz
morning

mumlly weasley
Morning, all. Dad's all right. Tonks and Alastor will be coming to bring you to St Mungo's :))

william.
thank GOD

mione
That's good!

charlie
i'm going to try and get a day off to come and see dad

keep us updated, will you, gin?

charlie
^ yes, PLEASE.

gin (gerbread)
of course

"Well, that's settled," Hermione murmured. "Mum and Dad are a bit disappointed."

"What'd you tell them?" (Y/n) asked.