Blue vs. Yellow.

"Your first game, huh?" Chija asked, grinning as she and (Y/n) stepped into the Great Hall for breakfast.

"I feel sick," (Y/n) admitted.

"It's just the nerves," Chija assured, rubbing comfortingly up and down (Y/n)'s arms. The girls sat across from Marietta and Padma.

"Excited?" Padma asked after swallowing a bite of her pancakes.

"Livid," (Y/n) answered. "Stressed, mortified, horrid!" Padma nodded along as though (Y/n)'s synonyms were the most interesting thing in the world.

"Don't sweat it," Marietta assured.

"Yeah," Chija agreed. "The Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw game is by far the least competitive game of the season..." She trailed off as Luna strolled over with a large, realistic eagle perched on her head.

"Good luck today, (Y/n)!" Luna said, positively beaming. "You too," she added as though Chija was a second-hand resort of her support.

"Thanks," Chija said, grinning and nodded. (Y/n) smiled fondly and a large amount of her anxiety demolished as Luna, airier than ever, strode off back along the table and sat down alone. 

"She's great, isn't she?" (Y/n) hummed.

"A few screws loose," Padma spoke, "but she's got the right intentions," she hastily added at the short glare (Y/n) sent her.

"Eat what you can," Chija instructed, pointing her fork at (Y/n)'s practically empty plate.

"I wasn't done serving myself," (Y/n) huffed. Chija smiled and stuck her tongue out as (Y/n) reached out and served herself. Her breakfast was just enough to fill her up as she didn't want to potentially lose it all from nerves.

"They're so funny," Padma mused, peering at the Gryffindor table, which sat two tables behind Chija and (Y/n). "I think they're keeping a look out for who our new Chasers are... I can go cause a distraction." She eyed (Y/n)'s wide eyes. "Pretend I'm talking to Lav and Vati, you know?"

"Have fun with that," Chija said, leaning forward to look for the rest of the team. She nodded her head towards the doors upon catching Roger's eye. Roger nodded his head and called for the other members of the team. Padma very casually strode over to Parvati and Lavender, catching a majority of the Gryffindors' eyes as she spoke to her twin sister. The team took their leave and not long after, the Hufflepuff team took their own leave.

(Y/n) smoothed out her tight-fitted blue and bronze knitted sweater. Her bronze pants were tucked into her light boots and she had leather shin guards and gauntlets on. She got on her long blue robe that was lined with bronze on the inside. As it was late November, (Y/n) had made the wise choice of having layers beneath her uniform. She tied her hair up into a low ponytail. She put on her fluffy pink earmuffs and pulled on her hood before looking at Chija with a pout.

Chija, in an identical uniform, was straightening the beanie that she wore over her twin braids. She gave (Y/n) a rather bitter smile, not too fond of freezing her butt off out there. They got on their scarves and tucked their brooms under their arms as they put on their gloves, joining the boys in the entrance of the locker room that split off into two— one for boys, one for girls.

"Chija, catch the Snitch as soon as you can," Issac Bradley, (Y/n)'s and Roger's fellow Chaser, said. He sounded extremely bitter over needing to play in late November weather with barely anything to keep them from freezing.

"I'll try, thanks," Chija said, matching Issac's bitterness.

"Gryffindor's in the lead by ninety points," Roger spoke. "If we can keep at least a ninety point lead— with or without the Snitch— that would be great."