Distance and Vacations.

"Where is everybody?" Ginny asked as she and (Y/n) went downstairs. Molly was the only person present.

"Boys left for Quidditch, Percy and your dad left for work," Molly answered.

"And nobody waited for us?"

"Well, it is eleven."

"You know what? It's on them for not seeing (Y/n) until weeks later," Ginny said hotly. "Should've stayed because (Y/n)'s social battery is long past gone." (Y/n) was glued to Ginny's side, looking as though she wanted to go home without breakfast... or lunch... brunch, perhaps.

"You're all right, darling," Molly said sweetly. "Just us girls... No boys to make a fool of yourself in front of." (Y/n) choked. It did make sense that Molly was very aware of (Y/n)'s little crushes on her children.

"Aren't we perfect for each other, (Y/n)? I like your clumsiness and you're actually comfortable around me!" Ginny said.

"You don't like a single thing I like."

"Opposites attract," Ginny shrugged.

"Sure, Ginny..." Both Molly and Ginny pumped their fists. (Y/n) shook her head fondly. "Are we going? I'd like to change before we go..."

"Yeah. We'll go up to the Lovegoods and then come all the way back down to the village," Ginny said sarcastically.

"Where are you two going?"

"Flea market," Ginny said. "You want to come, Mum?"

"Maybe some other time..." Molly answered. "I've got all seven of you home at the same time again... You girls go have fun, though."

Weasley+

william.
did (y/n) leave already?

gin(gerbread)
'already' as if WE were the ones who left without so much as a goodbye

haz
(y/n).

access denied. please don't try again later.

haz
(y/n) :(

gin(gerbread)
ANYWAY

gin(gerbread)
muggle flea markets are so fun. wish you could be here, hermione

ronnikins
hey??

gin(gerbread)
what?

ronnikins
no invites?

gin(gerbread)
no. you guys drain (y/n) too much

THAT ISN'T TRUE

gin(gerbread)
she passed out the second we got away from you lot last night and she didn't even want to eat breakfast because she thought you guys would be back and she'd have to... SOCIALIZE

I WAS ALREADY TIRED AND I FELT SICK AND DIDN'T WANT TO RISK LOSING MY STOMACH(nothing to do with your cooking, mrs. weasley, i swear. i genuinely can't eat much without feeling sick). WHAT DID YOU THINK I TOOK APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR?

haz
ew.

mione
Oh, we're talking THAT kind of sick, hm?

mumlly weasley
No worries, darling. I knew what you meant.

ronnikins
what's so bad about apple cider vinegar?

haz
you want to try some, ron?? i can probably get some next time we're together