Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four.

"I'd say you're nailing Quidditch practise, (Y/n)," Chija was saying. "Especially considering you never understood what was happening a mere year ago."

"I just know how to listen," (Y/n) mused, jogging down the steps leading down into the Ravenclaw common room. The staircase was quite windy indeed and beneath it, there hung models of the planets. In the centre of the stairwell was a statue of Rowen Ravenclaw, a book tucked to her chest and her wand raised in the air. (Y/n), Marietta, and Chija's steps had faltered at the sight of the new addition that attracted the attention of a band of Ravenclaws.
A large sign had been affixed to the Ravenclaw notice board, so large that it covered everything else on there— the lift of second-hand spellbooks for sale, the regular reminders of school rules from Argus Filch, the Quidditch team training schedule, the notices and sign-up sheets for tutoring, the Weasleys' new advertisement for testers (that (Y/n) was forced to hang up), the Hogsmeade weekends' dates, and the lost-and-found notices. The new sign was printed in large black letters and there was a highly official-looking seal at the bottom beside a neat and curly signature. 
(Y/n), Marietta, and Chija jogged down the stairs to join the group and eventually read the sign. Padma, who had already read it, joined them whilst grumbling under her breath.

"I wonder who snitched," Padma murmured.

"What do you mean?" Marietta asked, standing on her tiptoes in an attempt to see over some heads.

"You'll see," Padma sighed. (Y/n) had weaselled her way through the crowd.

"'By order of The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts,'" (Y/n) began reading, "'All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded. An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled. The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four.'
"There's no way this is a coincidence," (Y/n) said, stepping away from the notice with her girlfriends. "She knows... But who? Was it one of us?" After a lot of pestering directed at Hermione yesterday, (Y/n) had found out Hermione had added a jinx to the parchment that would prevent anyone from snitching and getting away with it.

"There were people listening in that pub," Chija said. "Maybe one of them was that foul woman?"

"Nuh-uh. They were all too tall," Padma said. "Does this apply to W-O-C-L?" she whispered in (Y/n)'s ear.

"Of course it does," (Y/n) murmured. "But what she doesn't know can't hurt her. I'm sure Dumbledore knows about it, but he hasn't said anything... Besides, I don't want any of us getting hurt from exposing the club... I hope none of the other girls do it. We ought to schedule a meeting, right?" The girls quickly looked back at Chija and Marietta, one of whom was taking random guesses and the other of whom was remaining silent.

"Oy! Chang! Bunny!" Roger Davies bellowed the second the girls stepped into the Great Hall. (Y/n) glanced Harry, Ron, and Hermione's way, sending them a brief wide-eyed look.

"What's up?" Chija asked.

"We have to ask permission to reform the Ravenclaw team," Roger scoffed.

"Deadass?" Chija gaped.

"Serious? It applies to teams that have been here for centuries?" (Y/n) scoffed.

"I just wanted to come over and tell you practice is going to be temporarily stalled," Roger said. "You haven't lost your temper on Umbridge in some time, and let's keep it that way," he said warningly to (Y/n).