chapter 3:welcome to mondstadt!

Start from the beginning

(Amber)

(Shirou)

(Shirou)

???:"how nice of to leave the two of us rabbit!"

Amber:"s-sorry I just heard a strange noise and immediately rush to it's hehehe..."

Paimon:"wha! Who are you?!"

He turn his gaze to us,I don't know why but I got a cold near my spine while he stare at me and paimon.

???:"hmmmm?who are you both?"

Amber:"should you introduce yourself first before ask other?"Amber whisper quietly but I heard it's.

The man pull one of the ribbon on Amber head.

???:"shut it I'm still mad at you!"

Amber:"SO-SORRY PLEASE DON'T PULL MY RIBBON!"

me:"well my name is lumine and this floating child name is paimon."

Paimon:"hey now it's floating child!"

???:"shirou,my name is shirou Emiya but just called me shirou."

The man Infront of us introduce Himself as shirou Emiya,I don't know why but I felt a weird energy coming out of him.

Amber:"a-anyway you should be careful around here!there is been a dragon sighting happening around here ok!"

Amber:"anyway how about as apologies for suspect you two how about I guide you to the city of mondstadt."

Me:"I would like that."

Amber:"then follow me!"

Me and paimon Start following Amber and shirou.

Paimon:"if it's not rude can paimon ask a question?"

Amber:"hmmm?"

Paimon:"why does he holding a hydro slime?"

I been thinking about it?why does he holding the slime.

Shirou:"for your information this slime name is Aoi the slime,and she is not a bad slime,plus she my trusty partner!right partner?"

Aoi wiggle it's body in agreement.

Paimon:"cute."

Shirou:"I know she is cute."shirou said as he began petting the slime.

___________________________________________

Shirou pov

We finally arrive at the front gate of the city,there seem two guard are looking out for the gate.

Guard:"hello Amber!may I ask who are these people?"

Amber:" there with me,there are just some travelers."

Guard:"I see,then you three welcome to the city of wind and freedom Mondstadt!"

Me:"thanks you."

We all walk pass the gate,I was astonish
by the view of the city, it's was cheerful,people smiling,there seem to be a girl selling flower and the sound of blacksmith hitting the ore

Me:"woah beautiful."

Amber:"right ~"

Paimon:"the city air feel nice."

Lumine:"what a peaceful city."

Amber:"so you two shirou and lumine I have a present for you two!"

Paimon:"is there for paimon?"

Amber:"sorry paimon there is no gift for you, because the gift I'm about to gift only useful for the two of them."

Amber started to think,then she suddenly open her eyes as she just realized something.

Amber:"sorry I just remembered I only got one painof the item!"

Me:"it's ok just give it to lumine."

Amber and lumine:"are you sure?"

Shirou:"yes!beside I think I'm gonna go looking around."

Amber:"I see I wish I can guide you."

I pet her head.

Me:"it's ok Amber maybe next time."

Amber seem to have tiny dust of pink at her cheeks before she look away.

Amber:" I see then see you next time.shirou."

Me:"ahhh I see again Amber. Bye lumine and paimon.

Both:"good-bye!"

I part away from the trio.
___________________________________________

Shirou pov

As I walking around the Bazaar of the city,I learn the currency of this world are called mora,the next question is do I have mora?

Yes in did have them by using my projection magecraft.

Even though it's wrong but it's all I can do for time being.

As I continue to walking around,I across a interesting building and it's call 'Angle's share'.

In the game place like this will be the place where adventurers gather.

I open the door to the door and saw something disturbing,I presume a drunk bard in green having a argument with a  drunk nun,while the tarven master I presume looking deadpans at the scene.

Me:"what the heck?!"

The trio look at me.

All:"............."

Tarven master:"welcome to Angle's share."

TO be continued.

__________________________________________

Omake

Shirou pov

Before arrive at the city gate.

Amber,lumina and paimon are Infront while I'm intbhe back.

We are crossing over the bridge the trio passed the a lonely boy sitting there playing with pigeon.

I approach the boy,the pigeon around notice me and flew away.

???:"hey!look what you done!"

Me:"sorry."

???:"whatever I hope they return here later.Bye the way my name is Timmy."

Me:"I see well mine is shirou."

Timmy:"I hope they return here as soon as possible and Don't go disappeared like daddy when daddy try to get milk."

I stopped moving after hearing that!I gather all the mana inside my body and place all of it on my leg.

Me:"SORRY!"

I shout and run back to the group.