"Alright you guys ready?" Marcus asks and James and I nod.

James and I follow Marcus and Em out of the apartment and to the lift where we wait a couple of minutes. The door finally opens and we all walk in, pressing the button to go to the ground floor.

Once we get down there we head over to the entrance of the function room that the Brownlow is being held in.

I look at James and he smiles, grabbing my hand before placing a kiss on my cheek as we walk in.

We let Marcus and Em go first, standing as they get their photo taken before James and I follow them, standing on the red carpet and getting our photo taken.

We walk down the red carpet before we get stopped to get interviewed and that's when my heart starts to race as now we have to talk about us... publicly.

"James, thanks for your time, who have you brought with you tonight to this special night?" Hamish McLachlan says and James smiles.

"No worries Hamish. I've brought my beautiful girlfriend Tahlia with me tonight, you might know her as the Bont's little sister." James says and I laugh and Hamish smiles.

"So I assume Bont wasn't too happy when he found out you were dating a bloke from another team?"

"He was pretty mad." I joke which makes Hamish laugh. "Nah he was fine with it from the start which was good."

"That's great. Who did you barrack for when Hawks and Dogs played each other during the season?"

"I couldn't choose even though all the boys from both teams were trying to make me choose I just couldn't, but I am a die hard doggies supporter at heart, so there was a bit in me leaning more towards the doggies, but then I also wanted James to have a good game and get the win, so I was on the fence. But once the dogs won I was pretty happy." I say and Hamish laughs.

"And how do you feel about that James?"

"Yeah well it's not ideal, but I can't stop her or change her from supporting the dogs, she's grown up supporting them so I don't want to take it away from her. But I know she's there to support me."

"Of course she is. So how long have you two been together?"

"A little while now." I say looking at James who smiles and nods.

"Wonderful! Alright I'll let you guys go, thank you for your time." Hamish says and we smile, thanking him as we continue walking down the carpet.

"Well, we're offical now." I say to James who smiles.

"We are. There's no turning back now."

"Definitely not." I say as a I place a kiss on his lips as we walk into the function room, bumping into a few players.

"Crippa!" I say. "Mon!" I squeal as I run over and give her a hug.

"Oh my god Tahls! It's been ages hasn't it?"

"It sure has." I say she smiles.

"Hey Tahls." Crippa says pulling me into a hug.

"So who's your lucky date tonight?" Mon asks and I smile as James walks up and places his hand on my hip before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"She's with me." James answers and they both smile.

"Aw you two are cute." Mon says as Crippa and Worps shake hands.

"Thanks. I would've been dragged here with Baz if this one didn't get an invite, so thankful for that." I joke and Mon laughs.

"Oh come on, Baz can't be that bad."