I'm just glad Baz is back to being Baz, although the four weeks he had off really did help him, and I am grateful for that.

As of now, James and I are getting ready to go to the Brownlow. It's a big night because the two of us are officially making our debut as a couple, even though a lot of people have speculated that we are dating from some sneaky photos that Em and Marcus have posted of us. But the good thing is that it's not too obvious, although people are very good at guessing. They just don't know whether they've guessed right.

They'll find out tonight I guess.

James and I decided to get ready at Marcus and Em's apartment as Em had the hairdresser and makeup artist go there. James and I also rented out an apartment at crown, just so that we didn't have to drive home, and also so the both of us can have a couple of drinks... or more than a couple maybe.

I'm not really big on drinking, so I may have one or two, but I know James will have a few.

Em and I went shopping the other week and chose our dresses. Mine, is a gorgeous blue dress that is long. It has a split on the right leg. It's probably similar to other dresses the wags have worn in previous years, but no ones gonna realise that. New year, new dresses.

I am brought out of my thoughts when Em says something to me which makes me laugh.

"Damn, we look hot." She says as I put the last one of my heels on before standing up and walking over to the mirror where Em is standing.

"We sure do." I say with a little giggle.

"Our mans won't know what to do with themselves."

"We're gonna leave them speechless." I say as I walk away, grabbing my clutch before spraying some perfume.

"We so are." She adds and I smile.

"I also know James is gonna make me drool." I pout and Em laughs.

"I thought those feelings for your brother would die down after we got married, but I will also be drooling too, it never stops."

"Great. I'll be married with 4 kids and still want to throw myself at him just because he's wearing a damn suit."

"Basically yeah, that's why it's good when there's no kids around." Em says with a wink and I laugh.

"Well, you two are definitely going to have a good night." I say and she laughs.

"Maybe."

"But here's the thing, James knows suits are my weakness, especially on him."

"Who doesn't look good in a suit?"

"I guess you're right." I say and she chuckles.

"We should probably go, don't wanna be late. And also don't want to keep our gorgeous boys waiting for too long." I state.

"Good idea." She says as she grabs her clutch before we walk into the living room where Marcus and James are waiting for us.

I smile when I see James looking drop dead gorgeous in that damn suit. His dark blonde hair styled perfectly which makes him look stunning.

He turns around and his mouth drops when he see's me walking down the stairs. I definitely did leave him speechless because as I walk closer to him he stands there, just looking at me.

"Cat got your tongue?" I tease and he smiles, grabbing my hand and twirling me around to get a look at me properly.

"You look stunning."

"Thank you. And you look gorgeous as always." I compliment him and he smiles.

"You're cute."

"So are you." I say and he smiles before pressing a kiss on my lips which leaves a mark of red lipstick on his lips.