He felt Y/n's body press against his back as she wrapped her cold arms around his stomach. "Good morning," she whispered. "Morning," Techno got up out of bed and started to walk downstairs.

"I wouldn't do that," Y/n suggested, "why?" Techno was holding onto the rail with one foot on the first step. "The windows," Y/n got up and walked over to the closet when she came out she walked over to him and held out a towel for him.

He examined her body, the purple hickeys and bruises he left behind was what really caught his eye. He frowned, after wrapping the towel around him and he began walking downstairs.

"I'm sorry if you didn't like it.." Y/n whispered before he left, "what?" he turned around. "If you didn't like me, I'm sorry.. I understand, but I don't want you to leave, I can be better I just-" Techno cut her off by kissing her, his hands tightly holding onto her jaw.

"I loved last night. I just, I just think I was to rough with you." He moved his hand down to her waist, only looking into her eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Y/n. I didn't want to," Techno apologized, "but I liked it.." Y/n whispered, Techno looked at her with wide eyes.

Her face was flushed with red, "I love you, Y/n." He kissed the side of her face, before he pulled his face back up she grabbed his jaw lightly. Kissing him softly, "I love you, now hurry up with your shower will ya?" She laid back down in bed.

After his shower

As Techno ran the towel the towel through his hair he got a call.

- Philza

Answer Decline

He answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, buddy! How are you guys doing? How's Y/n doing, still in the hospital?"

"No, no, uh, we got out yesterday and we've been at home.."

"Oh, we'll that's cool. Everything alright?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Then why do you sound like that, mate?"

Techno covered his face with his hand, "Phil." He sighed, "I may have did something."

"That you regret?"

"No, I don't regret it at all. I loved it, I just-"

"Regret what you did?"

"Well, kinda."

"Tell me what happened, you know I won't tell anyone."

Techno sighed, he could trust him.

"I had sex with Y/n, Phil.." He confessed, silence fell on the other end. "I, I don't regret it. I just think I was to rough with her.." Phil spoke, "well, she is your first time right?" Techno nodded, "yes, she is."

"Did she tell you, you were to rough?" Techno bite his bottom lip. "No, I apologized, she told me she liked it.." Philza silently celebrated, "that's good. You didn't hurt her, she enjoyed it. Wait," Philza remembered something, "what?" Techno asked with a worried tone.

"You guys had sex last night?" Phil asked, Techno confirmed. "You guys had sex, I thought her leg was still fucked up?" Techno's eyes went wide, "I have to go." He immediately hung up on Phil and ran upstairs.

Y/n laid in bed, covered up, she was scrolling on her phone. "Hi baby," she smiled, Techno ran over to her and lifted the blanket, he got off track seeing her stunning body once again. He quickly looked down to her leg, the stitches looked fine, a little bit of blood, but it was dry.

"Does your leg hurt, darling?" Techno stood up, Y/n waved him down, she placed her hands on his abs. "Not at all, Techno. You didn't hurt me, baby. You did nothing wrong," her eye lids hung low, Techno smiled. "Now, I have to shower." She slowly got up, she was still wobbly with walking. Techno held onto as she walked to the closet and grabbed a towel.

She wrapped it around her slowly headed for the stairs. "No, I don't want you to fall." Techno picked her up and took her down himself. "Thank you," Y/n walked into the bathroom, "uh, hey?" Techno stopped her before she closed the door.

"Yeah?" She poked her head out, "scream if you need anything or you fall or anything.." Y/n giggled, "of course, Hercules." She shut the door, Techno chuckled walking up the stairs. He threw on sweats and a black tanktop. He then tied his converse, he took a seat at Y/n's vanity.

He brushed through his hair, throwing it into a man bun. Y/n had came into the closet, Techno walked up to her. "You look good with a man bun, but" she pulled out some of his baby hairs. "Try that," she pulled a cropped tanktop with baggy jeans out.

Techno packed a few more things into his bags and sat on the end of the bed. He watched as Y/n slowly did her hair. Curly it a bit, she grabbed a bag from the closet and stuffed clothing in. Along with hair care products.

"What time is it?" She looked over to Techno, he didn't respond. "Baby?" He just stared at her, she walked up to him. "Hey," she shook his shoulder, he snapped out of whatever he was in.

"Uh, what?" His jaw was clenched, "what are you thinking about?" She clicked on his phone to see the time.

5:12 am

"You're just stunning, it's quite impossible. Aphrodite couldn't even explain you." Y/n smiled, "you're to sweet. We have to get going and you're driving." She held out her hand for him, "let me get that for you." Techno took her bag, he walked down the stairs first, in case she fell.

Y/n grabbed his keys and their wallets off the table. Then she locked the house, Techno threw the bags in the trunk and opened Y/n's door.