"Oh, what size, sir?" The girl asked, "biggest one you got." Techno started to receive a call, it was Y/n.

He answered it, "hey, baby. Though you were napping?" The cashier listened very obviously, Techno payed with his card. "Where did you say you were going?" Y/n sleepy voice over the phone.

"I'll get those teas for you," the lady whispered. Techno nodded, "to pack for Texas. I had to get some stuff from my house."

A lot of people were listening to his phone call. "Will you be back soon?" She whispered, "Give me maybe 20 minutes. I'll get there as soon as possible."

The lady handed him the tea, he got out of people's way. "Okay," Y/n yawned. "I love you, Y/n." Techno said, "I love you." She said quietly since she was still tired.

He hung up and started walking to a table to wait until a man stopped him. "Hey, Technoblade. Mind if I asked a real quick question?" Techno nodded, "go ahead, man."

"Well, how come you and Y/n don't live together?" Techno was going to respond, but he paused. "Good point, I guess we just haven't really thought about, since I'm always at her house anyways."

With Y/n

She had woken up again, rubbing her eyes. She looked at her phone, Techno should be home any minute now. She got up slowly, using the wall to help her walk. She looked down the stairs, worryingly. She held both hands onto the railing and slowly took each step when she had about 6 steps left the front door opened.

"Oh my god," Techno saw her and placed his items on the floor, running up to her. "I can do-," Techno quickly picked her up and took Y/n down the remaining steps. "I think I could have made-," Y/n stopped mid sentence.

"What, baby?" Techno looked to what had caught her eye. She looked back with a big smile, "are those for me?" She pointed at the flowers, Techno's face still had a worried expression.

She could have fallen down the stairs..

Y/n placed her hands on his jaw, bringing her lips up to his. His hands fell down to her waist, she pulled away. Techno's features had soften, "they are."

Techno held onto her hand as she pull him over to the items. She had picked up the flowers with a big smile. "They need a vase!" She quickly walked over to the kitchen, tripping in the process. She caught herself on the wall, but dropped the flowers.

Techno rushed over to her, "I'm so sorry!" He picked the flowers up, "it's fine. They're okay, look." He smiled and showed the flowers to her, "oh, good!" She dug under the cabinet and pulled out a vase.

"Here!" She filled it with water and placed it on the counter, she held on the edge. Techno placed them into the vase, he stood beside wrapping his arm around her waist. She looked up to him, then turned to him. "Techno," She placed her hands on his abs.

He looked down to her, giving a soft smile. She stood taller giving him a soft kiss. Techno smiled back at her, kissing her again, again, and many more times.

He pulled her up on top of the counter. "Techno," Y/n pulled away, "you want to?" Techno licked his lips. "Y/n, I can't wait any longer." He looked into her eyes, "please?" He begged Y/n smiled.
.................................................................................

Techno groaned as his alarm went off, he switched it off and checked the time.

4:06 am
- Dad
be here @ 6

Techno sighed, placing his phone back down. He looked down to Y/n, her bare body was pushed against his. He smiled softly, kissing the side of her face, multiple times. She slowly woke up, she looked exhausted. She closed her eyes again, Techno sat up frowning.