𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖

Start from the beginning

Bio:-
cold hearted cruel king who don't bahave at all sometimes sweet for his family....hate people's who gain sympathy...can be very dangerous when he's angry and will never be guilty if you have a doubt about, he'll apologies so....he won't , has a great fashion sense with damn breath taking looks and also cat a-lik, queen's and princess' dies to be his, can steal your breath with just an eye contact, want everything to be in the way as he likes, only listen to his elders, deeply in love with someone...can break you to core, hates when someone tries to step in his privacy...something's only belongs to him which he would never love to share....hates fake care, hates when someone begs, gain sympathy, acts week, cry infront of him...for him everything is so digustful...for him out of his castle walls, it's all full with people's filled with selfish heart and greedy minds, his kingdom is nothing to him more than people's full with lust and desires to full fill there needs of money...

Family:-

• Bang si-hyuk 방시혁 as his father

Queen wang hwasa 왕화사 as his one and only sister (eldest sister)

king wang Han-seok 왕한석as his brother in law (queen hwasa's husband)

king kim seokjin 김석진 as his only big brother

King jung hoseok 정호석 as his younger brother

king kim namjoon 김남준 as his younger brother

prince park jimin 박지민 as his younger brother

king kim Taehyung 김태형 (after marriage) / prince kim Taehyung (before marriage) as his second last brother

prince Jeon jungkook 전정국 as his youngest brother

Queen kim scarlet 김 스칼렛 as his sister in law (Taehyung's wife)

prince Choi yeonjun 최연준 as his cousin brother

prince Choi soobin 최수빈as his cousin brother

prince Choi beomgyu 최범규as his cousin brother

prince kang Taehyun 강태현 as his cousin brother

prince huening Kai 휴닝카이 as his cousin brother

princess wang hyun-woo 왕현우as his sisters daughter (Queen wang hwasa's daughter)

• prince ha-rin 민하린???

• prince kim jae-rin 김재린as his brothers son (kim Taehyung's son)

• queen minji 민민지???

(Prince Jeon jungkook) (전정국 )