Chapter 1:Meeting with Bunny!

Start from the beginning

Woah!so far this world has a beautiful landscape,I notice a statue on the little island in the middle of the lake,I ignore it and continue my way along the cliff.

After a while we found dead end,the only way we can continue our journey is by climb down the mountain,I sigh..

Me:"Aoi hang on a bit.Trace on!"

I light my magic circuit and reinforce my legs and jump down the mountain,I successfully land on my feet,looking back at Aoi,look like it's sweating hard,must be scared,sorry lil dude.

Me:"shhhh there,there everything is alright now~"I said while petting it.

Aoi begin to calm down.

Me:"Let's go partners!"

*Wiggle!*

*Chuckle!*

Me:"cute~*

___________________________________________

After a while I see a city nearby,as I was heading towards the city I heard a strange sound?

*SWEESH!*

A sound of arrow has been released!

I carefully make my way to the direction of the sound.

Finally arrive at scene was a girl in a red outfits holding a bow while fighting a weird creatures with a mask on its face.

(The girl)

(The creatures)

(The creatures)

She land a shot at one the creature, suddenly one more appears behind the girl ready to strike the girl on her head with it's wood clubs.

Me:"Trace on!"

*SLASH!*

In a flash I was already Infront of the creature and slice one of it's hand with kanshou,the girl look over her shoulder and look surprise!

Me:"focus!there is more!"

Girl:"h-hai!"

I twist the sword into a backward position and rush at the creature before beheaded the creature,as the creature died and lay down,the body turn into a glowing sparklers. Nice no gore.

The rest of the creature look stun,I take the moment and beheaded two more,the other two try to run,I throw my sword toward one direction and I rush to the other one.

The one that has my blade incoming his was dodge the throwing blade and look at my direction.

Me:"fool"

Out nowhere kanshou turn around like a boomerang heading towards it's target killing it's in the progress.

I reinforce my leg to run at abnormal human speed and slam my leg behind the creature slamming it's to the ground before catching kanshou who is return to me after killing it's target,I proceed to stab the creature at the back of it's head.

Girl:"amazing."

Hmm I look at the girl ,she was looking at me amazed,I look around her and saw nothing which me she already took care of her area.

Girl:"ummm thanks you mister for helping me..can I know your name?"

Me:"before asking other people name,you should introduce your first."

Girl:"s-sorry ahem!name Amber the outrider of the favonius knight!"

Me:"I see amber.well my name is shirou
Emiya,but you can call me shirou, I'm just a random travelers."

Amber:"I see sound suspicious."

Me:"rude!"

Amber:"so-sorry!"

Me:"anyway Amber what are you doing out here?"

Amber:"I was just scouting for any suspicious event's to be reported."

Me:"I see ..."

*Wiggle!*

We both looking at the direction of the sound and it's was my trusty partner Aoi the slime.

Amber:"it's a hydro slime!"she take her weapon out.i widen my eyes.

I get Infront of Aoi.

Me:"wait!"

Amber:"what are you doing?!"

I look back at Aoi and open arms for he or her to jump at my open arms which it did.

Amber look confuse.

Me:"this is not a bad slime, it's Aoi the good slime and my trusty partner."I said proudly,Aoi also nod it's body in agreement.

Amber:"wha-"

To Be Continued.

___________________________________________

Omake

Shirou pov

Me and Aoi currently at a lakeside.

I'm washing my hand after climbing a mountain side,I look at Aoi direction and she is not there?(just give Aoi a gender)

I look around and she was not anywhere nearby.

Me:"Aoi!Aoi!Aoi!"

*SPLASH!*

I look at the water surface and saw an eyes.

Both:"................."

I grab Aoi from the water and hug her while crying!

Me:"Aoi!! Don't leave me alone you cute little blob of water!"

Aoi sweat dropped at the action and just snuggle along the crying mess.