HURTS SO GOOD

Beginne am Anfang

But my tongue was swollen when Christian licked my n*pple and fisting the string of my thong, he ripped the material at my hip, leaving a sharp sting behind. My panties fell down one thigh, baring me to his eyes completely.

"Tell me, sweetheart. In your mind, what are we doing in that bed? Are we fucking nice and slow or are you making me sweat for it?" He said, his eyes staring back at me through the mirror.

I stared at the dirty picture we made. Me, half naked, with only my dress around my waist, tits and p*ssy exposed while he was still fully dressed in his suit.

"Am I under you, watching your tits bounce as you buck those hips? Or am I on top of you like the first time? I could force those thighs wide and bury myself deep in between them." He leaned forward to lick the curve of my ear. "Maybe I'm behind you. Ah, fuck, I could get in so deep that way, sweetheart. Tell me what you want. I'll make it happen."

My answer was only a whimper when he pinched my n*pples, pain and pleasure pooling in my belly.

"Watch us." He growled at the same time he pushed his two fingers inside me, the heel of his palm rubbing my cl*t. I was still so sensitive which made me clench my insides, which made him groan.

And then he started fucking me with those fingers. Christian clutched one of my breasts as he tucked me to him and made me watch his fingers disappearing inside me with sloppy, wet sounds. My cheeks heated with embarrassment but not for once he let me look away from the image we created in the mirror.

"How many fingers do you want, sweetheart? Two, three, four? Or my fist, hmm?" He grunted in my ear, not once stopping or taking his eyes off mine. "I'm sure you could take my whole fist up your tight c*nt after you've taken my fat c*ck."

At that, Christian pushed his four fingers inside me, making me buck and clutch his wrist.

"Christian, please...." I whimpered.

"Please, what?" He curled his fingers inside me and I was a goner. The orgasm made me shiver on top of him and I tried to push his fingers out but he didn't let me. He kept stroking me until I calmed down and melted against him.

I was still high on my orgasm when Christian lifted me up a little and then I heard the zipper coming down.

And then it was there. His d*ck. Hot, hard and veiny, pressed up against my p*ssy.

He pulled out his wet fingers from me and wiped them on his c*ck, making it shine. "Hold it," he whispered. With tentative hands, I grabbed his d*ck which was so hot and heavy in my hand, I couldn't resist stroking him once, the foreskin pulling up and down.

The move was so hot that I couldn't stop myself from doing it again. The foreskin was so smooth, it covered his whole tip when I stroked up and revealed the plumped head when I pulled it down.

Christian nipped at my neck, "Quit playing with it, Stella, and put it inside you. P*ssy, ass, wherever you want."

I stared at the thick c*ck in my hand. No wonder I was sore after having it inside me. I stroked him once again and a drop of precum appeared at its slit. I rubbed it with him thumb, using it to lube up his d*ck.

"The longer it takes me to get between your thighs, the rougher I'm going to be when I finally get there. Understand?"

That quickly set me into motion. I grabbed his d*ck at the base and pressed it against my hole. My thighs shook as I took the tip in. Christian didn't force me down or even thrust up, just let gravity and my own body weight do the work.