Epilogue

5 months pass when jungkook gave birth to their angel and the couple would be lying if they did not find it hard because it is. Like waking up late because of their little angel's cry, making formula milk while your ine eyes is closed because of lack of sleep and many more but they are happy and contented because seeing their daughter makes their heart melt and she is their happiness.

Today is the day when they will getting married. Jimin volunteered to do the preparation to their wedding because the adjusment of their live when their baby came is huge and jimin is willing to do everything for them to get married so now they are here.

Holding each other's hands while hearing the pastor's saying even if the can't understand each of it because they are just too focus to each other, smilling while crying the only thing they'd understand is when the father asked them for their vows.

"Jeon Jungkook, I know our start is not the best we could remember of. I am such a fool for hurting you baby and not realizing it before you slipped away in my hands. I can say I am still lucky because we are here now and will be getting married in just a few minutes. I wanted to say first that I am sorry for everything I did back then for hurting you. And I also want to thank you baby, for giving me Seung Ji, our daughter and especially you . Thank you for giving me a second chance to prove my life to you and this moment I want to promise to you and to the people who are here today that I will love you till the day I die and even if in the future. Love, I will always find you and make you happy. I want to grow old with and reminiscing our memories and see our children grow up. I love you very much love you that you can't imagine how much it is"

Jungkook is now a crying mess how could he not? He is just holding his life in his hands and he is just declaring his love for him it is not a big deal isn't it?

"Kim Taehyung, Yeah you are fool"

The crowd laughed at his statement even the two of them and taehyung making a nod.

"You are fool but I love you, even the first moment we've met. I already know that you will be a part of me I'm not just sure how will it be. We became friends and I don't know how it start when I fall for you. I confessed to you even if I don't have a chance that time. I am really do everything for you to love me back then and yeah we are fool for each other because of one beautiful accident I decided to distance myself and run away but the who could think that the secret I am hiding will lead to us to see each other again. Love, even if I am standing here right now holding your hands and saying my vows to you I felt like I am just dreaming because it was so unreal that you love me now and we are getting married. I will promise to you that I will love you forever and until eternity. I will do everything for you just like in the past. I love you and our little angel. Let's grow old together"

After their emotional vows to each other the ceremony continued and after that they sealed their marriage with a kiss.

The reception is in the hotel and there are many people who greeted and congratulated them. The couple's smile did not left in their faces.

After a long, long day they are now heading home with their daughter who are now sleeping peacefully in jungkook's hold.

"We are here, wait a second I will open the car's door"

Jungkook nooded and waited to the elder to open the car.

"Let's go Mrs. Kim"

Taehyung said.

"You are so excited Mr. Kim just let me remind you that your daughter is just a 5 months old so calm down"

They just laughed and enter to their house. Jungkook take Seung Ji to her crib for the baby to sleep comfortably while taehyung is in the shower.