14

Jungkook is now on his 9th month of pregnancy and they are now preparing for his operation. Seokjin is the one who will perform the operation and taehyung is thankful for that because he trusted his hyung so much.

1 week before the operation they prepared all the things that they will needed on the hospital like the things will be needed while performing the operation and when it is done.

They are now preparing the baby bags the baby clothes are pink and purple because they loved the colors of it same as the other things it is either purple or pink.

" I think after we prepared the milk and diapers we are done tae"

They are sitting on their bed while the bags that are done is on the floor.

"Yeah after this you can rest while i'm preparing our dinner"

Jungkook nooded even if he wanted to help the elder on the kitchen he knows he can't because of his big bump that making him hard to move easily.

"And done!"

After that taehyung went to the garage and arrange that bags on his car that they will be using on going to the hospital. Now he is in the kitchen preparing a healthy dinner for his love.

After am hour he is now on his way to wake up the younger but before he could open the door he heard a cute giggling sound so he open the door quietly and he sees the younger talking to their child.

"......just always remember baby that me and your dad love you so much and we are excited to meet you....so make yourself comfortable on my tummy for a while because we will meet you very soon I love you"

The younger smiled while tearing up he doesnt want to cry but how can he stop his emotions.

"And I love you so much baby"

He looked at the door and he sees the elder smiling on him widely.

"I love you too soooo much"

"Lets eat baby"

They go to the dining table and they eat their dinner after that they watch some movies and slept while hugging and saying how much they love eachother.

Week passed and it is now the day when they will see their baby. It is also taehyung's birthday they scheduled it this day because the younger wanted it and the elder also wanted to meet his daughter in his birthday considering like a gift from god and the fruit of they're love on each other.

"The operation will take 2 to 3 hours and we will inject some sedatives to the patient so he will not feel the pain and pressures while we are doing the operation"

Seokjin is explaining to the couple what will happen even if they done it already. Seokjin knows that the couple is nervouse so he is talking to them and wanted to inform them that they don't need to be nervous.

It is almost an hour when the operation starts taehyung is holding jungkooks hand tightly like telling the younger that he is with him and he is not alone.

The younger doesn't feel the pain but feeling weired because he can feel what are they doing to him.

After almost 2 hours they heared a baby's cry. Taehyung felt like he is now on cloud9 he can't express how he is feeling but he kissed the younger on the lips who is now silently crying because their daughter is finally here.

"You did a great great job love she is here now just rest for a while I'm just here"

The younger nooded but before he sleeps the doctor gave the baby to them who is now wrapped in a green cloth and her body is full of blood.

"You're here now baby finally"

They kissed the baby's forehead and after that the nurse took the baby to clean while the doctors are now busy on jungkook to stitch his tummy.

The younger felt the tiredness so atthe middle of the surgery he slept and taehyung let him not letting go of his hand.

They are now in the private room and their angel is on the right side of jungkook and both of them is sleep peacefully.

While the elder is busy on taking of pictures of both of them and kissing them from time to time. His phone ding indicating that he have a new message and it is jimin and yoongi saying that they are outside of jungkook's room wo he opened the door carefully not to disturb the two and let the couple in.

"They are sleeping but the doctor said they will woke up in a while"

The two nooded and got on the baby's bed and they coo'de

"She is a combination of kook and you tae"

"Yeah our litle Seung Ji is the prettiest"

"Seung Ji?"

"That is our baby's name"

"Cute like her" yoongi commented and they see how the baby smiles

"Oh God don't tell me you like yoongi more Seung Ji"

And the baby giggle on her sleep and the laugh and coo because of the baby's actions.

"T-tae"

They heared the youngers voice and now he is awake while he is adjusting to the light.

"Love your awake don't move too much our baby is here but she is asleep"

The younger nooded and tried to sit but he failed because of the pain. Taehyung sit on his side guiding him to adjust on his postion.

"How was our baby Seung Ji hyung? Did she have a health problem? Did she cry? Did the nurse fed her?"

The elder smiled and held the youngers hand

"Relax baby our baby is healthy and she is just resting and yeah I fed her eith the help of the nurse earlier so she is fine. How about you? Is the pain is too much? Did we need to call hyung?"

The younger shook his head. Yeah his yummy is hurting but he knows it is normal because he gave birth.

"Hey you two please relax and the sweetness ugh I can't take it. But congratulations for the both of you"

He can't stop his tears on falling because  now their family is complete.

"Oh she is awake kook"

Yoongi said and taeyung went to the crib to get the baby and give to the younger who are now crying.

"Don't cry love everything now is fine"