04

Time Skip.

When jungkook woke up in the morning he felt dizzy and urging him to vomit. Luckily before he can emptied his stomach he came to the toilet and  he let out the things that he's stomach hate.

"Why. Every morning I had to vomit"

Like the weeks he spent with taehyung his dizziness and wanted to vomit also makes his life hard. He also craving many things that in the past he trully hated it to the bones.

Like right now he is craving on a bread with many sesame seed on the top with a chocolate syrup and mangoes. Yeah this is what his morning looks like right now. Eating something weird and everything sometimes he thinks maybe he is pregnant but yeah it it impossible isn't??

He is a guy. Yeah and if it will happen he will sure taehyung will be mad at him specially now that they have only 2 days on this deal. He is worried he really is but he is also hoping that taehyung catches feelings for him in the short time but he can't do anything and just wait if taehyung will comfess to him or it will be over soon.

He is now on his class his dizziness didn't go and everything around him is like narrowing and his vision became blurry and before he knew jungkook collapsed.

"Jungkook!"

Ramy shouted before she got to jungkook to try to wake him up but the younger did not even flinch even when Ramy slapping him slightly.

"Let's go to the hospital." One of the student said.

When jungkook woke up he can all see is white. He adjusted his eyes to see where he is and he caught something on his hand an IV so he is in the hospital.

"Oh your awake? How are you feeling? Do you need something?"

Ramy asked while examining jungkooks body.

"I'm okay and thank you for taking me here."

Ramy noded and gave her a small smile

"What happened to me?"

"The doctors run some test and they are not coming back yet. So are you hungry? I can bring you food while we are waiting for the doctor"

"Can I have a chicken sandwich? If it's okay?"

"Sure but are you okay if I will left you here alone?"

He just nodded and Ramy go outside to buy a sandwich. While he is waiting his phone rang. Taehyung is calling.

"Oh hey hyung? Do you need something?"

Jungkook asked

"No but are you busy this evening?"

He can't answer quickly because he is now on the hospital and he don't know if he can go after the results are out.

"I will text you hyung. I have something to do I will let you know"

"Okay kook! I will wait for you. Goodluck for your school works"

"Yeah thank you hyung."

After the called ended its the exact time when the doctor came to his room.

"Glad you are awake mr. Jeon so I have some news to tell you but you need to calm yourself because it's not good for you to be stressed "

"Okay?" Jungkook answered confused

"So Mr. Jeon upon checking up your laboratory we found out that you are pregnant"

Hearing the word pregnant jungkook world become to twirl and he felt like he is now in the circus and the doctor is a clown that is trying to make him laugh

"Wait before you say something. I know its weird but it is true mr. Jeon males can get pregnant but it is very special than women because not all men has this ability to bare a child and your lucky because you are one of them. Science also proved that it can happen so don't think too much"

Jungkook does not know what to think if he will be happy that he and taehyung will be expecting a child or to be scared because thinking that taehyung would be mad at him because of being pregnant scaring him. Or how it is imposible to a man to be pregnant.

But for now the most important is his child because it will be with him for 9 months in his womb and he wanted to do all the best for his future baby. All the doctors explanation gave him he listened attentively and before Ramy arrived he said to the doctor that he wanted to it to be a secret so the doctor did not say anything when Ramy entered.

"Okay mr. Jeon you can be discharged because what happened to you is normal and before you go go to my office I have something to give to you,"

He nodded and the doctor leave.

"What did he say?"

"Its just I'm stressed and I can't sleep so I collapsed but nothing to worry about. Also thank you for accompanying me here."

"Its okay. So its your sandwich and when you are done we will be going"

He nodded and texted taehyung that he will be free at 8 in the evening.

Before he leave at the hospital he got the ultrasound of his and now he can see his baby although its like a dot because it is just started to grow inside him. The doctor said the things that he needed to do and he's not allowed to do and after that is ready to go.

"So you are the reason of that morning sickness baby?"

He smiled.yes he is happy to have a child specially that taehyung is the father. He is excited even if taehyung does not love him he wanted to tell this to taehyung because this is his child after all. Even if they can't be lovers he wants to have his baby a father even if they can't be completed like a whole family. He just want to make his child happy and have a father so maybe it doesn't too much to ask if taehyung does not wanted him as a lover.

After An hour he arrived at the restaurant and when he decided to go and see taehyung the scene infront of him makes his legs weak. Infront of him there is romantic candle light dinner and the restaurant has became an extra special like there is an event going on. He would be happy if its for him but the scene infront of him saying it its not.

Infront of him there is taehyung and jimin standing and hugging eachother while taehyung saying 'I love you's' to jimin's ear repeatedly.

He wanted to ask what happen to jimin and yoongi that now there is jimin who is hugging the man he loves and the father of his child with this romantic dinner table infront of them but he doesnt have a courage to ask. Because he already knows what happened. Taehyung and Jimin loved each other and maybe jimin has been inlove with taehyung, jungkook thought and because of yoongi, jimin realized it so they are here and taehyung wanted to meet him to cut the things between them.

He touch his tummy and stroke it before he cried silently and retreating to the door not wanting to disturb the two of them.

"I'm sorry baby but your other dad is happy because he has the man he tryly loves and I don't want him to be mad at me if I ruined their moment and if he knows that you exist so I'm sorry but I guess we can't meet your father"

--------