06

Taehyung can't process everything like jungkook vanish in just a blink of an eye. He is confused of everything that is happening because he and jungkook are okay just like yesterday they are like talking to each other and they have a nice conversation even though they don't see each other the whole day. He is also nervous because Ramy said they brought jungkook to the hospital and the younger didn't say anything to him when they are talking on the phone.

He asked Ramy if it's really because of stress and lack of sleep that jungkook collapsed but Ramy said that she aren't sure about it because jungkook seems anxious when they got out on the hospital and he have a private conversation of the doctor who processed his test.

He is now on the park where he and jungkook go when they wanted to breath and spent some time together but don't wanna go somewhere. He thought jungkook might be here but not he wanted to cry because the frustration and worrying about the younger's situation now that he can't find him making he feels worst.

"Where are you kook? Please give me a sign"

He rubbed his palms to his face wiping the tears that coming to his eyes. He just wanted to confessed to the younger and to be with him but the plan he thinks that will make them a couple did not work because the person he wanted to spend his life with is nowhere to be found.

Days, weeks, and almost 5 months past Taehyung did not see the younger even if he tried to find the younger. He can't talk to the younger's parents because they are not that close enough because they are in another country and jungkook is living in Seoul since he met jungkook.

Taehyung's life became dull, he forgot how to smile, to go out to his room when he doesn't have to do in the restaurant. In the past Taehyung will go to the restaurant to moniyor everything and to meet jungkook there becuse he knows that jungkook always go there when he is having a lunch and if he has a vacant time. Now taehyung let the manager he hired to monitor everything because he first he is busy finding the younger and second he can't focus to his work so now he wanted to rest and focus on finding jungkook. He doesn't care if jungkook has a partner now or a boyfriend he just want to see the younger's face and to be sure that he is fine and nothing happened to him this fast few months.

Taehyung got startled when his phone rang. It's jimin trying to get him out of his apartment and to have some fresh air and the older has always scolding him when he got a chance to go to the younger's apartment.

Jimin and yoongi are now engaged and they are busy areanging their wedding so even if they felt bad about taehyung's situation they can't do anything because their busy but taehyubg understand it and he also want to see his two friends getting married. He also wanted to see himself in the altar waiting for jungkook to promised their love for each other. He wanted it badly but he is not sure if the younger loves him still because 5 months has been enough to be able to moved on.

"Shut the fuck up taehyung and you will be going to the shop with me!"

Jimin is mad again because taehyung did not want to go to the wedding designer jimin hired for their suits.

"Hyung I'm tired please".

"No! Get ready I will pick you up"

In the end Jimin wins and now he is riding jimin's car to get his fits.

"After this can you accompany me to the hospital to give the invitation to Seokjin hyung?"

"No"

"Yes"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes. What is the use of asking his permission if the older will not accept his answer.

After an hour they are now heading to the hospital to meet Seokjin. Seokjin is Yoongi's friend when they are in college and he is also Namjoon's husband. Tahyung's cousin but even if they are blood related they are seeing each other regularly because namjoon is a police officer so the his time is limitted to meet them every occasion. When they arrived they go to Seokjin's Cabin (a/n: IDK what it is called sorry) they first meet seokjin's secretary they asked if Seokjin' has a patient right now or he is free to chat. In their luck it is Jin's lunch time so they can meet him.

"Hey hyung! How are you"

Jimin asked when he sees seokjin's massaging his forehead. It also seems he just have his lunch because the lunch box is still in the side table.

"I'm okay but I can't focus to my work because of one of my patient is stubborn"

They sat on the chair to feel comfortable to speak to each other.

"But why? And are you not used to it? Because your patients is pregnant women?"

Taehyung said while examining the table that full of papers.

"I know but his case is different"

"HIS?!"

jimin and taehyung shouted.

"Why? Don't you know males can be pregnant? How could you not?"

Jin's said when the two shooked their heads

"Aish yeah it is impossible but it is rare and now that I have a patient like him I want to help him in everything he need but he is not listening to me"

The two laughed because they know how jin cared to his patients specially that they are pregnant.

"I am shocked of this information but why are you stressing youself so much?"

"Because that patient lives in Busan and he is travelling for hours just to go to our hospital to have his check ups and it is dangerous now that he is in 5 months"

"But why did he have to get here to be checked? There is a hospital in Busan right?"

"Yeah but his case is rare and our hospital is capable enough to monitor his pregnancy until he gave birth but he is refusing to stay in Seoul"

"How about his husband? Or the father of the baby can't he persuade him to stay here?"

"He doesn't have a partner. He always got his check up with his grandmother"

When jin's said that a thought came to taehyung's mind why did it not cross his mind that jungkook's home town is busan and maybe he is also in his grandmother's home. He stand up and walking to the door when jimin and jin called him.

"Where are you going Tae?"

"Jimin hyung I think I know where jungkook is"

"Jungkook?"

"Don't you know him hyung? He is the guy who captured taehyung's heart but he vanished like a pop that we can't find him until now"

"It has the same na...."

Taehyung cuts jin's words because he wanted to go immediately and buy a train ticket to go to busan.

"I gotta go no....." But before taehyung could completed his word jin's secretary called him and said that his patient is already here

"Speaking of he is here so say what are you going to say and I will sending you off"

After giving the invitation they all get their way in the hallway jimin and taehyung bid their goodbyes to jin but before they could walk jin called the patients name that makes taehyung's body froze.

"Jungkook let's go inside"

"Kook"

----------
I don't think I can update in the time being our prof gave us alot of activities so see you next update🥰 hope you like this chapter💜