10

"HELLO! TAEHYUNG?! YOU AS*HOLE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHY DID YOU TURNED OFF YOUR PHONE FOR WEEKS?!"

Furious jimin and his loud voice welcomed Taehyung when he answered the call of the elder. He just opened his phone after coming to Busan. He turned it off before he decided to go to busan with jungkook to fix everything. He totally forgot the elder and he knows how the elder worries for him especially the days when he is wasted and missing the younger. Before he answered the elder he go to the balcony of the youngers room because he doesn't want to woke up the younger and it is still early in the morning.

"Hyung calm down I'm sorry okay. Its just I want to focus on gaining jungkook's forgiveness so "

The elder cut him off

"You forgot that there are someone in Seoul who could be dying in worrying right?!"

"No. Hyung please let me explain?"

"I'm sorry hyung I forgot to tell you but I did tell to jin hyung where are I'm gonna go and That time I panicked when I see jungkook getting on the cab so I turned off my phone and follow them"

"And after that you didn't open your phone you dumb*ss??!"

"Yeah. I want to focus on jungkook and gain his forgiveness and can you believe he thought that you and I will marry each other?"

The elder did not answer quickly Taehyung thinking that the elder must be shocked of what he said and the last thing he knew the person on the other line is laughing his a*s off.

"Kookie really think of that? Well I'm so handsome that you thought that you have a crush on me on high school till jungkook crushed to yourself.

"Yeah hyung and I know that if we would contact each other while I'm here he would not believe of the things I would say to him"

"So now that you answered my call I think you are now okay with each other?"

Taehyung smiled from the elders question.

"Yeah and we're engaged already"

"Wow what did you do for kookie to agree marrying you?"

Before he could answer a faint voice called Taehyung

"Hyung....."

He sees the younger who's blinking his eyes to adjust and to wake himself.

"Oh? Your awake already? Did you need anything? Are you hungry?"

Jungkook shooked his head and walks to the elder and hug him

"Did our baby woke you up? Do you want me to scold her?"

"Your baby is a girl?!"

Oh he forgot that jimin is still on the line.

"Is it jimin hyung?"

Taehyung is contemplating if he would say it is because he doesnt want the younger to be jealous but he knows that he will also understand why they are talking they are friends or should we say bestfriends.

"Give the phone to kookie I will scold him"

"Yeah its him and he is scolding me not telling him where I am"

The elder said while hugging jungkook from the back.

"Let me talk to him"

Taehyung shook his head but jungkook already snacthed the phone on his hands.

"Hey hyung"

"You. Crazy little shit why did you dissappear like that huh?! Didn't you know that we almost our sanity to find you and taehyung looks like a zombie that time?!"

"I'm sorry hyung I thought"

"That. That. Ugh! You and Tae suits together you are dumb but let me clear the things with you kook. Me and tae are just friends and I love yoongi to be with taehyung and left my soon to be husband"

"Yah. Why that sounds like I'm not that worth it huh?"

Jungkook laugh because this is what he misses the most in the past 5 months his two friends and because he is a fool in love he left them.

"Yeah I'm a fool and I just love this dumb ass to choose to run away from you all I'm sorry hyung"

He can't help it and he cried while saying this. Ugh this pregnancy hormones again jungkook saying to himself.

"Hey baby don't cry please"

"Hey kook don't cry I'm just joking and I'm happy to know that you and tae are okay now."

"Hyung let's talk again some time huh. We will be going to seoul in a few weeks also so see you"

After ending the call taehyung turned the younger to faced him. He wiped jungkooks wet face because of the tears that is keeping to fall down.

"Hey. Don't cry please I can't see you like this"

Taehyung keep saying positive words and kissing the youngers whole face to sooth him but jungkook cried again and he is panicking

"I...m sorry... I just miss you two...."

"Its okay we will see hyung when we go to your check-up next month"

The younger nod his and hug taehyung carefully because of his baby bum.

"If I could just turn back the time to accompany you to your check ups"

Tarhyung said while patting the youngers back

"Hyung we could do it now. It's not late to do that together hm"

"Yeah I love you kook only you"

"I love you too but I want a banana milk with strawberry cheese cake hyung and please add some sesame seeds on it please?"

Taehyung chuckled his fience is soo cute so who is he to disagree??

He prepared what the youngers want. He baked it himself because it is also jungkook'w request. After that the younger eats it with a happy face while thanking taehyung by kissing him as a reward.

"If you want something I'm willing to cook it for you if you will kiss me again like this baby"

Jungkook laughed but he nodded his head kissing the elder is addicting and he wanted it to.

"Kook can we moved out to Seoul but if you want to live to this place I'm willing to move here"

"No hyung before we met I already thinking to moved in Seoul because travelling every month for my check ups is hard and now that I will be going to my 6th months so yeah I we could moved in"

"Yeah jin hyung said it is dangerous for you to travel that long but we could stay here and move out on the day of your check up. Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah I will tell it to grandma when she arrived later"

After they eat their breakfast they go to the farm to picked some mangoes that jungkook wanted and he asked taekyung to baked him a mango cake with kimchi so yeah.

----
I'm sorry I can't update yesterday because we had a class and so on.

I'm sorry for the mistakes and for my english. English is not my first language. Hope you like the update love you all.

Also thank you for the votes and adding my story to your reading list. I appreciated it a lot💜