05

Taehyung's side.
(Same day as jungkook got to know he is pregnant)

Taehyung got up early becuase for him today will the happiest day in his life.

If you are wondering why. It is because today he decided to surprise jungkook with a romantic dinner date and he decided to confess to the younger. Yes finally he had the courage to confess and he really knows now that he love the younger and he now he wanted to ask the younger to be his.

He made a plan that he will surprised the younger in his restaurant because in the first place this is where they met so he wanted to make the place more special. Before he proceed to do what he planned he he called jimin he wanted to tell the elder what he felt about him because it is also the way that he is now letting go the feelings he had to the elder and maybe it is just an infantuation that he just think that he loved the elder because now what he felt to the younger is much more stronger and it is the first time he is feeling this way. He is sure what is called. It's love.

After talking to Jimin he proceeded to make his plan. First he freshened up and the he go to his restaurant that he closed for a day so he can arrange the thing he will need to surprise the younger. He all do it himself from the decoration and the set up and specially he cooked the foods that he knows the younger's favorite.

After arranging everything he called jungkook to invite him to go to the restaurant because he know that the younger is busy on his school works becusse it is his final year in college after talking to the younger He checked the set up once again and when he is satisfied he sat on the chair and now he will wait the younger to arrive although he doesn't know if the younger will make it. While waiting jimin arrived and seeing the set he smiled to taehyung and giving him a reasuring smile. Taehyung knows that he needed it now because he is nervous to confess to the younger and he can't think clearly because he is thinking of the what if's in his head.

"You did a great work Tae. Jungkook will like it"

"Hyung do you mean it? What if he changed his mind? What if he found someone new when he is trying to pursue me?"

Jimin hold taehyung's hand and squeeze it

"Jungkook likes you and maybe he loves you. He did all the things for you to like him tae so be confident and confess what your heart tells"

Taehyung nodded and now he wanted to tell the elder what he felt for him from the past. He just wanted to say it nothing less.

"Ah hyung I want to tell you something. In the past----"

"You think you liked me?"

"How did you know?" Taehyung is shocked on how did jimin knows.

"Tae, I'm not blind you know but I just shrugged it off because I know you're just confused and looking at you now I think my instinct is right you just need a push over to admit that you like jungkook"

Taehyung thinks what jimin said and now it is clear the feeling he has for the elder is maybe just a crush and confussion but now he is sure that he likes jungkook and he wanted him to be his forever.

"So did you practiced what are you going to say to jungkook?" Jimin asked while scanning the place it is perfect that if you will see it in the different way it will looked like that someone will having a marriage proposal here but it is just a confession of someone's love for the other.

"Honestly hyung I don't know how what I am going to say but I think I will just let my heart says"

"Your corny but yeah but if you want we can practiced the words you can to jungkook and I will help you"

"Okay ahm. What are we gonna do?"

"Hold my hand and think I am jungkook and go say what you wanted to say

"Kook. I know that our first start are not good. Even now I regret doing that to you because I did it when I am drunk but I also think that it is not bad that it happened because looked at us now."

"You bastard you take kook's virginity when you are drunk WTF tae?!"

"I know hyung and I think I am an asshole"

"Yeah yeah gooo on"

"I know even now that you think that I like jimin hyung but it's not now I am inlove with you. Yeah inlove kook because of your all efforts I fall in love with you deeply and I hope that you can accept my feeling for you because if you can't accept it I don't know what I'm gonna do"

"I love you. I really love you......."

He hugged jimin and that was jungkook witnessed and heared.

"Jeon Jungkook accept me please I love you"

"It's corny but your inlove so it's understandable. But where is kook? It almost late?"

Taehyung looked at his wrist watch and it is now 8 in the evening and jungkook texted him 2 hours ago that he was on his way to the restaurant so he wondered where the younger is.

"Maybe the traffic is heavy I will wait for him"

"Okay I can't stay longer me and yoongi will go on a date so goodluck and goodbye text or call me what will happen tae byeee"

They bid their goodbye together and taehyung waited for the younger. Now it is 11 pm and there is no sign of the younger. He called him but the line is busy so he waited till morning but jungkook didn't came.

He wanted to think that the younger had an important things to do so he didn't make it to go but now that he is infront of the youngers apartment and seeing the sign that the place is available to be rented he knows something happened but he doesn't know what it is. He tried again to call the younger but it got disconnected even if he is tired and lack of sleep he tried to find the younger he go to his college but he did not see the younger even if this is his graduation day.

Before he leave Ramy bump to him, he knows Ramy because the younger introduced him to her when they go to the restaurant to eat.

"Hi Taehyung why jungkook did not attend to graduation? Is he not okay? Did he collapsed again?"

Ramy got worried when taehyung did not answer her.

"He collapsed?" Taehyung asked confused because jungkook did not say anything when they talked in the phone yesterday.

"Ah yeah we got him to the hospital but I don't really know the reason why he collapsed because when the doctor came I am at the canteen buying him some food but he said it just lack of sleep and stress but I think there is something he is hiding because the doctor talked to him privately before we go home but I'm not in the position to asked him cause I'm just his classmate so I really don't know his situation is and he said he will go to your restaurant so why are you here and where he is?"

------------
A/N: Gonna edit it when my vacation starts now I just wanna finished it. Hoping you liking it🥰