02

Before the morning comes jungkook woke up. He is tired really tired liked he exercise the whole day and now his whole body is aching especially his bottom. He looked beside him and he see the most beautiful view he wanted to see every day and in the future sadly the man beside him can't accept his feelings.

He decided to go so even his back is aching in pain he keep moving to get his things and to get dressed. When he is done he looked at taehyung again he is just peacefully sleeping like he has nothing to do when he woke up.

"I'm sorry hyung if I take advantaged with you but I really can't moved on with you. I really enjoyed what we did but it also painful because the name you moaned is not mine but jimin hyung" jungkook let out a sobbed but he put his palm to his mouth to stop him to make a sound that will make taehyung woke up. He really enjoyed what they did last night but it is also painful because even if in that situation Taehyung is thinking about his Jimin hyung. He wanted to be him but sadly he can't so will just cherish the moment he had even if it's wrong.

"I think it will be enough for me hyung having you even just for this this will be the best thing happened for me. I will never forget this hyung. And maybe I will not also forget you even when I leave you to moved on. But before I leave I will do my best for you to love me but if you really not want me and you can't accept my feelings I will leave you alone hyung. Just give me a chance to prove my love for you"

Jungkook kissed taehyung's forehead before he headout to the elder's apartment.

----------

Morning

Taehyung groans and when he opened his eyes the lightning from the window hit his eyes so he needed to closed it for him to adjust.

When he opened his eyes again he found himself naked and for a while he can't remember anything but when he looked at on the other side of the bed all of the things he do last night hit on his memory. The confession of jungkook and how he rejected it and the last thing he knows he had sex with jungkook.

"F*ck why?!"

"Damn you Kim Taehyung you as*hole"

He regret it because he knows what the younger feels for him and he doesn't want jungkook to think that he used him because of his feelings for the elder but it's too late now he already did a mistake.

Taehyung is really not on his mind when he got to know that jimin had a boyfriend. He has a crush on jimin when they are just highschool students and he doesn't have the courage to confess and he became contented for what they have so when jimin  introduced yoongi to them he became angry. Angry to himself because now he can't be with jimin when he wanted. It also bothered him what jungkook told him and because of that he drown himself to the spirit of an alcohol and instead to solve his problem it takes another problem and mistake. He really doesn't know how to face jungkook now or how to talk to him.

"Help me please"

------

Week past but jungkook didn't go to the restaurant it's not because he doesn't want to but he really can't find the courage to go and to face taehyung but today he can't avoid to go to the restaurant because jimin would be there and he eanted to have lunch with them.

So here he is now walking to go to taehyung's restaurant. He just praying thst taehyung would be busy cooking so he can't join them but unluckily when he entered taehyung is already sitting with the couple.

"Jungkook!!!" Jimin shouted so the two guys also gave their attention to the door. Jungkook smiled and walked to the table.

"Hey hyungs long time no see"

He muttured.

"Yeah I became busy and yoongi also booked a vacation for us so I can't go to the restaurant"

"Wow goo-d to h-hear that hyung"

"How bout you guys? You seem problematic what's the matter?" Jimin asked while muching the steak

"N-Nothing j-just the college became busy so I also don't have time to go here"

"I know that feeling but it's almost the end of the semester and you will be graduated so endure it kook you can do it"

"Yeah hyung"

Taehyung just minding his food but listening to the two who are talking with random things. He missed the younger he will not lie but the guilt is eating him so he wanted to apologized to jungkook later before the younger leaves.

"Playing with your food is bad. Eat it"

Yoongi said to taehyung and taehyung nooded. He just can't talk to yoongi beecause yoongi is intimidating and he doesn't know how to approach the elder so he just nooded.

When they are done on their lunch the couple take their leave because they have things to do.

"A-ahm ko-j-ung-k-ook can w-we talk?"

Jungkook just nooded so they go to taehyung's office so they can have a privacy

"About what happened I'm rella sor----"

"Please don't be hyung I also wanted it so you don't need to be sorry about"

Hearing this makes jungkook heart breaks into pieces he can see how Taehyung regretting what happened to the a few weeks a go. He is already broked so he doesn't want to hear the apology of the elder.

"But jungkook you already know that"

"Yes hyung I know but can't you really just give me a chance to prove myself to you?"

He is desperate now he wanted to fight before giving up. He wanted to try to steal Taehyung's heart but if he will not be into him after that he is will to let go and moved on.

"I'm sorry but"

"A month hyung. Just a month after my graduation if you really don't catch feelings for me I will leave you alone for good "

There'a pang on taehyung's heart when he heard what jungkook said. It is what he wanted but maybe he doesn't because jungkook is a friend of him and he don't want to be away from him.

"But you already know that"

"Yeah you can love jimin hyung all you want just let me do the things I wanted to do to make you like me. Just let me do it hyung"

Taehyung thinks carefully while looking to the youngers hopeful eyes. There is something that saying to him to agree and to gave the chance to the younger but there is also something that he doesnt wanted to because he is afraid to let go of the younger if he don't catch feelings for him.

"I will keep my promise hyung don't worry "

After some time taehyung nooded his head and seeing the smile of jungkook he also became happy and just like it is what he really wanted to see because he missed it so much.

Jungkook hugged him saying thank you's and he will do his best for taehyung to like him so he will not have a reasin to leave.

"Sooo prepare yourself hyung because there is a jeon jungkook will crash to your world in a month"

Taehyung smiled and nooded his head. He also wanted to give it a try because he knows jimin is happy now and he wanted to be happy also and if it will be jungkook in the future jungkook he is willing accept it.

-----