An Unexpected Encounter~5

Clary's POV
We arrived at the Northern California Institute and went straight to work.

While Jace and Alec had a meeting with the shadowhunters from this Institute me and Izzy went outside to see what we could learn about this new type of demons.

"CLARY!" Izzy waved her hands in my face. "What?" I asked. "Have you even been paying attention? Jace texted me he said that we'll all discuss things about the new demons at the institute."

"Then what are we waiting for?" And with that we both sped off to the institute.

Annabeth's POV
It's been two days since we arrived at Northern California. The boys all got a hotel room and the girls got another.

After discussing details with Grover, we all decided that it would be better to gather more information about it since all we know is that it comes out at night.

Then I heard someone knocking on the bathroom door. "Annabeth are you done yet? My gems are about to spill!" (A/N PUN!) I heard Hazel say from the other side.

"Just a moment!" I said. I finished brushing my hair and opened the bathroom door and Hazel rushed in pushing me out. I laughed a little.

Piper's POV
"Annabeth!" She turned to me "Yeah?" She asked plopping down on her bed. "Why are you in your pj's?" I asked her. "I'm going to sleep Piper, why else would I have them on?" She said all matter of factly.

"I can't believe you forgot that we were going out tonight to look for the new monster!" I said. "Oh gods..." I heard her mutter. She grabbed a set of clothes and marched into the bathroom to get changed. (A/N: For all of you with dirty minds myself included Hazel already left the bathroom)

We left the hotel and decided to split in pairs and meet up at the alley next to the hotel. Percy got paired with Annabeth, Hazel got paired with Frank, Nico got paired with Will, Thalia got paand I got paired with Jason, Grover decided to keep watch at the hotel.

Jason and I looked around and decided to check out a place that looked gigantic but on a really bad condition and it was closed. That's when we saw the front door open and Jason flipped his coin turning it into a sword as I gripped Katropis close. Then we saw something walking out, a red headed girl with green eyes.

Clary's POV
I was leaving the institute when I noticed something glowing behind a bush. Then, I felt a strong wind pushing me back. That's when I catched a glimpse of a boy and a girl behind the bushes. Could they be the demons we're looking for?